GTA IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the place to be:duff:thwak

Yeah i love this video
https://www.rockstargames.com/IV/#?page=steinway&content=video0

Found this

I just want you guys to know that this is not my work.It is actually the work of a member of another GTA IV forum and all credit goes to him.His job is to list every single store,company or item he sees in the GTA IV Screenshots and i thought it was pretty cool to show you
16x16_smiley-wink.gif

I think that i deserve a little credit because it took some time and effort to make this post
16x16_smiley-happy.gif

GTA screen 1
1. Mega Mart - Probably similar to Wall Mart or Target
2. FlyUs - Airplane company
3. 99 Cents - A store like 24/7 where everythings 99 cents
GTA screen 2
1. A Photo of A Beer (a drink maybe niko can buy)
2. Whiz Phone - A Cell Phone company
3. Sprunk - A Soda drink
4. Nano 360 - Similar to an Ipod
5. Bank of Liberty - We've seen that in the 2nd trailer
6. An Advertisement sayign Everything is a Price
GTA screen 3
1. Bean Machine - Coffee Shop (Starbucks)
2. Kronos - Fancy Watch company like Rolex
3. Liberty Tree - Sounds like a newspaper company
4. Cluckin Bell - Chicken Fast Food
5. Max Renda - Makeup
6. E-Cola - Similar to Coca-Cola. Maybe a rival of Sprunk
7. I Love Liberty City - Gift Shop. Similar to the I Love New York stores
GTA screen 4
1. D.O.T. - No Idea. Maybe a restaraunt?
2. Store Starting with an R with the Red Background
3. Burger Shot - Burgers and Fast Food. Similar to Burger King
4. Logger Beer - Another beer advertisement
GTA screen 5
1. Carney Island Pharmacy - A Pharmacy
2. Something and Nails (next to Cluckin Bell Advertisement)
GTA screen 6
1. 24/7 - Fast Stop Stores
2. Stanley Fireproof Door Co. - A company that makes doors that are fireproof
GTA screen 7
1. Panoramic - Maybe a TV? Type of Electronic
2. Turismo Car - A Nice Sports Car Advertisement
3. Yogarishima - Clothes company
4. Ranch - Clothes company
GTA screen 8
1. MK Restaraunt - Chinese Restaraunt
2. Another Chinese Store with the word "Sale" on the flag
GTA screen 9
1. Laundromat - A Laundromat
2. Wine...Liquor - Liquor store
3. Gal Marine Co. Inc. - Boat Company
4. Sunglasses store
GTA screen 10
1. 69th Street Diner - A Diner (no duh)
GTA screen 11
1. Frankfurter Stand - We'll see lots of those in Algonquin
2. A Burger Shot
GTA screen 12
1. Drugs - A Drug Store
2. Johnson's - Parody of Nathan's. They probably sell Hot Dogs and "Fresh and Cut Fries"
GTA screen 13
1. Binco's - Clothes store
2. Medical Office
3. Little Corbachers - No Idea
GTA screen 14
1. J.R. Rays - Looks like a clothes store
2. J I M Sneakers - Sneaker shop
3. Pet Shop (or maybe it's Stop) - Store for Pets. Too bad there's no animals in GTA4 but Birds.
GTA screen 15
Well there's a sign that says "land" on it, and it says "since 1860 something". I'm guessing its a clothing store since it sounds like the company "winterland"
GTA screen 16
Well it has the same sign as in the last screenshot i discussed. It says "hinterland." I don't think its in the same sign location, but i still think its a clothing store
GTA screen 17
Well it looks like another Cluckin Bell store
GTA screen 18
We have a videogame arcade in GTA4!!! Also a few chinese stores to the left of it. Stores written as "sage", "Tuna Sum or Sim Sum or something", and "Dim S"
GTA screen 19
The SupeStar Cafe!!! I can definitley say that this is a parody off the HardRock Cafe. It'll probably sell good ol' American Food
GTA screen 20
A fancy hotel in GTA4 although its "not as majestic as it once was"
GTA screen 21
A better view of the 69th street Diner.
GTA screen 22
Looks like an advertisement board for a certain type of beer (doesn't look like Logger). The main building in the screenshot is hosting entertainment shows like "Banging trash can lids for an hour" (i'm definitley going to want to see this
biggrin.gif
)and some other stuff which is hard to read.]
GTA screen 23
Sprunk Soda in Dukes!!! Although i think the factory itself is in Alderney (since it looks more industrial on the southern shore)
GTA screen 24
ou could see a Whiz Phone advertisement.
Also a Sprunk Soda and Logger Beer, and an advertisement on the top of the building saying Daddy Door.
You can also see a music advertisement for "Pirate Music", numerous TV Advertisements for shows like "I slept with your mom", and a Max Renda Advertisement. Also there's a car advertisement.
GTA screen 25
A fast food joint called "Johnsons" which is based off of the original Coney Island "Nathans." Also a taxi has an advertisement for the "banging on trash can lids for an hour" show in Algonquin.
GTA screen 26
A few Russian Stores in Hove Beach.
GTA screen 27
Another picture of the famous Hove Beach Street. You can see yet another screen of "Little Gorbachevs" and some few Russian places
GTA screen 28
Another Beer brand called "Blarneys." Probably an Irish Beer Company
GTA screen 29
An Irish Whiskey Brand.
GTA screen 30
FleeCa. No idea what it could be. Also the building on the left looks like it could be a store because of the flashing sign.
GTA screen 31
Roman's "Car Service Express"
GTA screen 32
PiBWasser German Beer
GTA screen 33
Little Gorbachevs - Seen in another earlier screenshot. A building is also there with the words "Broker" on it but there wasn't a screencap of it, so just look in the trailer before the words "Grand Theft Auto 4" appear. I'm guessing it might be an office or a bank
GTA screen 34
It was pointed out by Jordan that there was a "Woodfellas" in the building across the street behind Niko. Probably some wood furniture company i guess.
GTA screen 35
You can see the Ron Gas Station all the way in the back.
https://media.gtanet.com/images/3797_gta_iv.jpg
Lots of Alcoholic drinks here. You can't see any of the companies who make them in the game but you can see a "Logger" logo on the fountain machine.
https://media.gtanet.com/images/3808_gta_iv.jpg
Amazing shot. Lots of stores with Chinese words on them. But you can see a Liberty City Telecom and something that says "Super Real"
https://media.gtanet.com/images/3818_gta_iv.jpg
You can see a dental center. Maybe Niko can get his teeth cleaned. NOT!!!! Also you can see a restaraunt type place with the words Pizza and Salad
https://media.gtanet.com/images/3822_gta_iv.jpg
Deli and a Wine and Liquor store. Perhaps you can drink in GTA and maybe you'll get the same thing from when Phil blew his arm off from Boomshine
https://media.gtanet.com/images/3826_gta_iv.jpg
You can see lots of stores here. Lots of stores which names are blurry and are unreadable. But perhaps the most interesting store that stands out is the DS symbol, otherwise known as "Didier Sachs" the upscale clothing store from San Andreas. Maybe this is one of the places you can get a suit for the mission where you kill Goldberg.
https://media.gtanet.com/images/3830_gta_iv.jpg
A place that says "Kosn" (the rest is cut off) and Spanky Beauty Supplies. Probably a place you can go and buy gifts for your girlfriend in the game. Also an advertisement saying No Problemo Bail Bonds.
https://media.gtanet.com/images/3851_gta_iv.jpg
A restaraunt called "Black Sea Caviar" (Russian Seafood place) and a Cluckin Bell Advertisement. This is the Hove Beach/Carney Island Area
https://media.gtanet.com/images/3856_gta_iv.jpg

A place that says "People Spo" (cut off) on the left, and on the right places such as Salon Hair, Bean Machine Coffee Shop and Japanese Restaraunt. There's also something all the way in the back with a fancy type of writing. This is no doubt chinatown (no duh)
https://media.gtanet.com/images/3860_gta_iv.jpg
You can see an advertisement for an airplane line called FlyUs. Another advertisement for some Logger Beer, An LCPD station (not really a store but its good to point out), An advertisement for Weazel News, and an advertisement for Badger. You can also see what looks like a coffee cup advertisement on top of the Logger Beer advertisement. You can also see yet another Cluckin Bell Advertisement. You can see a couple of theaters and something next to the Badger advertisement that says 72.

Well that's all he could get. If you find anything that he's missed,post it here with a screenshot and i'll edit this post and put it in there as soon as i'm on the forums. Thank you

Does anyone know if you have to eat and workout in this game like you did with San Andreas? That part of the game really started to annoy me after awhile.

Yeah i hear ya.I love to explore and sight see in GTA a lot.It looks like i'm about to get lost in this game because there is going to be SO much to do and see.

Does anyone know if you have to eat and workout in this game like you did with San Andreas? That part of the game really started to annoy me after awhile.

The confirmed that that is removed from the game. :rock

This thing must've cost a fortune to produce. Not that it is a huge risk or anything. But wow.

Can't wait to spend some time in Liberty City! Jack Thompson can bite me. Didn't I read he had a breakdown and spent some time in a sanitarium recently?:rotfl

I love the ads in GTA! The best I've heard is the gum ad in Vice City Stories --"RELEASE - The gum that shoots a load in your mouth!" Had my earbuds in, playing, and started laughing uncontrollaby when I first heard that line. Think my girlfriend was in the room having a serious conversation with her mom at the time. But I couldn't help it. I had to laugh and I couldn't stop.

GTA IV will probably be the first game to get me away from playing Rock Band in a loooong time.

:D

I love the ads in GTA! The best I've heard is the gum ad in Vice City Stories --"RELEASE - The gum that shoots a load in your mouth!" Had my earbuds in, playing, and started laughing uncontrollaby when I first heard that line. Think my girlfriend was in the room having a serious conversation with her mom at the time. But I couldn't help it. I had to laugh and I couldn't stop.

Speaking of that i wonder what kinda famous talent they will have in this game.They're usually very quiet about that.We've seen everyone from sam jackson to Fairuza Balk

Love those new screen shots!

Speaking of that i wonder what kinda famous talent they will have in this game.They're usually very quiet about that.We've seen everyone from sam jackson to Fairuza Balk

That's true! I remember when I started San Andreas for the first time I said to my girlfriend that they got a voice over actor who does a shameless Sam Jackson impression. A little later it became obvious that it was the bad mofo himself!:lol I know Dave Chappelle is a big fan of the series. Maybe we'll be able to hear him in the new one.

Back