Looking for current value of Grey Hulk vs Spiderman diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greedo

Nerf Herder
Reaction score
I have a couple Grey Hulk vs Spiderman dioramas to sell and I was wondering what the current market value for these pieces are? Both have been stored in there boxes since purchase direct from Sideshow and have never been displayed only opened for inspection.

Any help would be great :peace

$2000 is a fair price. this is one of the few pieces that deserves the title "grail".

I am still kicking myself for passing on this years ago for $1k. I just did not have the funds at the time.

I have a couple Grey Hulk vs Spiderman dioramas to sell and I was wondering what the current market value for these pieces are? Both have been stored in there boxes since purchase direct from Sideshow and have never been displayed only opened for inspection.

You have a couple of these lying around???:horror Must be nice!

Thanks for the input guys. I thought I saw one awhile back around $3000 but I dont remember for sure. $2000 might be a little low since a green EX sold last month for $1940. I might just ebay one to get an idea.

2,000$ is about right. It's always been in that ballpark. I had one and traded it for about 1,200$ worth of LOTR Weta pieces back in the day when it first came out. I was one of the lucky 50 people to preorder it from SS.

Of course I wish I kept it now. I stopped collecting LOTR and sold off my pieces I had. Would of loved to still have the grey Hulk vs Spidey.

I remember the cool thing about ordering this piece was no one knew about it at first, when the newsletter was up that night and you went to pre-order the green version, there was a pic of a grey hulk and it said "wouldn't it look cool in grey?" You clicked on it and took you the pre-order page for it.

I remember the edition size was a sore spot for many collectors for a long time.

i'll give you retail price for one :D

Back