Green Vega PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I played ST (Street Fighter super turbo) just to see how accurate this statue is...and theres like 3 things wrong with the colors. The sash should be yellow, not red and his hair should be golden brown. Imagine if SS gave Han Solo blonde hair, the warehouse would be on fire the next day, and dusty would have to read over 1,000 ^^^^^y posts in here.

Sorry, not gonna pay 300 for innaccuracies. Nice sculpt though.

As in SF.... "YOU LOSE!!!!"

I played ST (Street Fighter super turbo) just to see how accurate this statue is...and theres like 3 things wrong with the colors.

1.The sash should be yellow, not red
2. His hair should be golden brown. Imagine if SS gave Han Solo blonde hair, the warehouse would be on fire the next day, and dusty would have to read over 1,000 crybaby/b^^^^y posts in here.
3. Skin tone/color is off.

Sorry, not gonna pay $300 for innaccuracies. Nice sculpt though.

You're right. I haven't played SF2 in a awhile, but that's what I wanted to say.

The exclusive Akuma and Ryu are selling above retail on the secondary market...

They still have an exclusive Ryu on their site for retail though. Akuma is doing well but that is to be expected because he is the first in the line. Only time will tell though. I really hate playing the guessing game so if I buy something it's because I like it. If it goes up in value then even more awesome! :rock

I took a look at completed listings, and don't see these selling much over retail.

I took a look at completed listings, and don't see these selling much over retail.

Well, Shin Akuma is. Thats because Akuma is Akuma, who has a very popular following. Jerry did a good job on him too. Vega really got tore up in the comment department, because of the face, and this "green" vega just because of all the innaccuracies.

Morrigan is near perfect, a bit of complaints on the eyes, but I think thats really nothing.

OMG, I would have cried if I missed this.

Hopefully they fix the sash color, but I'm thrilled!

Have both the Sideshow Exclusive and now this one on order, horrah!

Nitpick, but whatever..
st02.gif

It pays to live in Cali.

Save me shipping so I can just pick it up :rock , since I'm visiting my cuz anyway.

Hey guys!

We just finally sealed the deal with Jerry three days ago, plus since we just received the final paint deco picture of our Exclusive Zangief figure for the Revolutions line, and we just bought out SOTA's entire inventory of Series 1 through 4 stock this week... It just made sense to sort of make it a "Street Fighter" event, if you will.

We sent out a Press Release to a bunch of sites last night, but when it comes right down to it... at 50 pieces it'll be sold out within the next couple of hours. It has actually worked out well because it has kept our server from getting slammed with all 50 orders at once this morning (to someone else's previous point.)

We've only had a handful of people buy more than one, which is fine. We're not going to let anyone buy a bunch of them though.

I think we're down to 11 now. My guess is that we'll be taking WAIT LIST orders by this this evening.

Enjoy!
t-

how do you preorder it? when i click on the image it take me to the screen with the regular version and ryu.

Back