Green Vega PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe to prevent a rush on their servers???

Looks like us four are the only Freaks interested... or no one else has paid attention!

Yeah, I don't think these Street Fighter PFs are the hottest thing out right now. Although with an ES of 50 you can't really go wrong. I love rare items. :lol:rock

I got an email saying my card has been billed. is that supposed to happen with preorders?

I got an email saying my card has been billed. is that supposed to happen with preorders?

On their site they mention you will get that email, but not to worry, the card is not charged automatically and all their card processing is done by hand and will be charged when the item is ready to ship.

I played ST (Street Fighter super turbo) just to see how accurate this statue is...and theres like 3 things wrong with the colors.

1.The sash should be yellow, not red
2. His hair should be light brown. Imagine if SS gave Han Solo blonde hair, the warehouse would be on fire the next day, and dusty would have to read over 1,000 crybaby/b^^^^y posts in here.
3. Skin tone/color is off.
My problem: the face is still not feminine.

Sorry, not gonna pay $300 for innaccuracies. Nice sculpt though.

Back