Green Lantern - General One Sixth Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Green Lantern - Official License Announcement

In brightest day

In blackest night

No HT Green Lantern in sight

Let those who wait, by day and night

Prepare for sorrow

The collector's plight
I may be wrong, I may be right

but a reboot of this franchise, would give me great delight

:yess:

A reboot would be great. Its sad when Green Lantern is one of my favorite comic characters and I had, and still have, no interest in seeing this movie.

I don't get all of the complaints about the movie. It was fun and entertaining. It wasn't a giant blockbuster or perfect movie by any means but was still fun to watch. I think a lot of you complain just to do it.

But in hopes of finding a way back to the actual topic,I am really hoping for at least a Reynolds Green Lantern and then to add icing to the cake a Sinestro.

I don't get all of the complaints about the movie. It was fun and entertaining. It wasn't a giant blockbuster or perfect movie by any means but was still fun to watch. I think a lot of you complain just to do it.

But in hopes of finding a way back to the actual topic,I am really hoping for at least a Reynolds Green Lantern and then to add icing to the cake a Sinestro.

If Fatburn can get a figure despite the least screentime in the film then Hal & Sinestro should be guarenteed... I hope

If Fatburn can get a figure despite the least screentime in the film then Hal & Sinestro should be guarenteed... I hope

Has nothing to do with screentime.. Fatman got a figure because he is famous. Alice Braga from Predators didn't get a figure and she was the second most important character after the main character Royce... as I see it.

But I hope we get a Hal and Sinestro. I thought the movie was OK.

Has nothing to do with screentime.. Fatman got a figure because he is famous. Alice Braga from Predators didn't get a figure and she was the second most important character after the main character Royce... as I see it.

But I hope we get a Hal and Sinestro. I thought the movie was OK.

That makes ZERO sense. ATM, especially going off of box office draw, Ryan Reynolds will fill seats faster than Laurence Fishburne. Plus, despite the movie sucking, there's even more potential for those who'd buy to bash a Deadpool to go with Wolverine if HT included an unmasked head.

LOL @ "Fatman" I can only imagine how many turds on this site are even heavier than Laurence Fishburne.

That makes ZERO sense. ATM, especially going off of box office draw, Ryan Reynolds will fill seats faster than Laurence Fishburne. Plus, despite the movie sucking, there's even more potential for those who'd buy to bash a Deadpool to go with Wolverine if HT included an unmasked head.

You misunderstood me. I was saying that Fatman got a figure because he is famous, even though he only had like 10 minutes of screentime compared to Alice Braga who was the second main character in the movie. I wasn't saying that Ryan Reynolds isn't famous or "that's why he hasn't got a figure"! :)

LOL @ "Fatman" I can only imagine how many turds on this site are even heavier than Laurence Fishburne.

^^^ Case in point! :lecture:lecture:lecture ^^^

Fat_Guy_In_Spandex.jpg

HT made a figure of LF to bash Morpheus and silence all the Matrix folks. They need to give us Hal (RR) to bash Deadpool and silence.....uh wait do any XMO: Deadpool fans exist?

Just give us Hal dammit :wink1:

That's pretty sad and yet he is smiling.:thud: At what point in your life do you look in the mirror and say, I may need to lose some weight as this is getting out of hand.:dunno

That's pretty sad and yet he is smiling.:thud: At what point in your life do you look in the mirror and say, I may need to lose some weight as this is getting out of hand.:dunno

I can't stop eating. I eat because I'm unhappy, and I'm unhappy because I eat. It's a vicious cycle. Now, if you'll excuse me, there's someone I'd like to get in touch with and forgive... myself.

Some people don't understand the danger in becoming so fat. But then it might just be that they don't care even if they know.

I liked the movie enough to buy a HT Green Lantern figure, but there's A LOT of good stuff coming on the horizon. I don't know if the urge will still be there as my plate gets bigger and bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back