Green Lantern - General One Sixth Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Green Lantern - Official License Announcement

We need a good Nova rant to keep us on track :yess:

I want Hal and Sinestro two pack please......

Sorry Darkseed, i don't care enough to rant anymore :wink1:

Lol, is it really that bad? Everyone keeps pointing out that Nova makes rants... :rotfl

Used to, used to Rant :lecture

this is my position now...

I'm not waiting around, hoping against hope for this, I've come to accept that

scaled.php

It's all about the 2.0s and versions of the same characters or same franchises now. Sure they'll break once and a while with one or two new figures, and continually delay their release but they'll return to the teats of the same ones to milk.

If this comes I'll be overjoyed, if not then there's nothing to be done but continue to move onto companies with variety :dunno

Depends the freak. I think he has valid points so they don't bother me none. :)

I think cos we share similar interests for the HT licenses that just aren't gonna happen for a long time, if at all.

It's greatly annoying but people just don't want to hear about it, though it was fun to see people realize what I've come to realize ove the last year or so... that HT have become lazy and predictible

muppetsgreen.jpg

Sorry, Daffy as the Green Loontern wins :D

GreenLoontern2.jpg

think kermit the greenest :bow

I just want to say this movie sucked. I finally saw it. And it wasn't just a little bad, it was a lot bad. To give you frame of referance, I thought Ghost Rider 1 was okay. Green Lantern is a bad film, its a textbook example of what not to do. I don't know why they spent so much time building up the Sarsguard character, when all he does is get eaten by a giant space squid.What a waste of time, basically you don't have to pay attention to anything he says or does. It was totally inconsequential. Then we are stuck with this Paralax creature who has no identity at all and i don't know what he was trying to accomplish. But I didn't really care. It was just Green Lantern fighting this big random blob in the street, thats the story. And how completely worthless is the Lantern Core when they just allowed this thing to attack earth and kill all those people? They didn't even try to help and they were the ones responsible for creating Paralax in the first place. What a bunch of punks. I blame the director.

Still no pics....:monkey2

tumblr_lmxay1744b1qjjtla.jpg

That's probably closer to Reynolds than a Sideshow com would be. :lol

I just want to say this movie sucked. I finally saw it. And it wasn't just a little bad, it was a lot bad. To give you frame of referance, I thought Ghost Rider 1 was okay. Green Lantern is a bad film, its a textbook example of what not to do. I don't know why they spent so much time building up the Sarsguard character, when all he does is get eaten by a giant space squid.What a waste of time, basically you don't have to pay attention to anything he says or does. It was totally inconsequential. Then we are stuck with this Paralax creature who has no identity at all and i don't know what he was trying to accomplish. But I didn't really care. It was just Green Lantern fighting this big random blob in the street, thats the story. And how completely worthless is the Lantern Core when they just allowed this thing to attack earth and kill all those people? They didn't even try to help and they were the ones responsible for creating Paralax in the first place. What a bunch of punks. I blame the director.

Maybe paying attention next time you watch a movie might help? Most of the stuff you commented about was explained. :huh

Well I don't know what Sarsgaurd was there for, I mean we have all this character development and background info on this guy and then he just gets stepped on by this other thing. It was very anti-climactic.

I still think Ben Stiller could've subbed in periodically with the suit / mask on.. & no one would've noticed. :lol

So you wouldn't recommend I rent this out then?:lol

I still think Ben Stiller could've subbed in periodically with the suit / mask on.. & no one would've noticed. :lol

The acting would have even been more wooden and that says something with how bad it was to begin with.:monkey1

Phew! For a second there, I was afraid I'd find updates in this thread for updates on the eagerly anticipated Hot Toys Green Lantern 1:6 scale figure.

I saw 75% of this movie last night, holy ____ was it boring (I kept falling asleep). Very vanilla. And the suit looked like crap, I hope we don't see this before we see X-Men 1st Class figures.

The acting would have even been more wooden and that says something with how bad it was to begin with.:monkey1
Hey - I'm not arguing with you there, but at least Ben Stiller's STUPIDITY would've given us a giggle or two. :lol

I didn't care much for the movie, but I'd get one of these. Hopefully they'll have two different heads - one with mask, one without.

In brightest day

In blackest night

No HT Green Lantern in sight

Let those who wait, by day and night

Prepare for sorrow

The collector's plight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back