Premium Format Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know. Main villain from Xmen and we are still waiting :gah:

When he finally get released in PF form they're gonna give him that Batmanesque edition size. And I hope they do cause I ain't missing an Exclusive Magneto PF. How we all haven't staged a strike and threatened a riot on the studio I don't know ha.

When he finally get released in PF form they're gonna give him that Batmanesque edition size. And I hope they do cause I ain't missing an Exclusive Magneto PF. How we all haven't staged a strike and threatened a riot on the studio I don't know ha.

This made me LOL so hard

I need to see more before I can make judgement. Looks promising though.

Come on Chap. Let's just support this one. We need to encourage SS more.

Just ranting coz I'm getting tired of chasing after XM stuff. The main reason I got out of toy collecting was the ridiculous searching for some figures. I wanna be able to get what I want for a reasonable price so long as I know I want one and I know about it in advance. I'm starting to feel like XM is producing an artificial grail market especially with the coming GR piece. I'm afraid it's leading to the 90's comic book market speculation with all the gimmick covers and stuff. Just hoping it doesn't happen to this hobby.

Good idea. Strike it is. Rally around people hahaha

I dunno, I always felt Marvel had far superior villains to DC. I love the Batman and Flash rogues and I think Luthor is one of the best villains in all of fiction, but besides that there isn't much. Darkseid, Black Adam, Sinestro...maybe Bizarro? Braniac I guess? Marvel has Galactus, Kang, Ultron, Red Skull, Loki, Doom, Bullseye, Kingpin, Apocalypse, Dark Phoenix, Magneto, Thanos, Sabretooth, the Spidey Rogues...not to mention a lot of the fun side ones like Zemo, Surtur, Mandarin, and Abomination (Which I guess would be comparable to guys like Metallo and Parasite). I dunno, just biased I guess.

Also, I recommend Ultron Unlimited to anyone wishing for a little insight on why Ultron is great. He is an angry child who thinks he's this hyper-rational Terminator. I love his exchanges with the Avengers in that story as he starts to lose it towards the end.

No classic portrait for GG. This info from Igo (statue forum). Oh well, still an incredible sculpt so far, & by comments given, we will be seeing this badboy up for sale sooner than later.

No classic portrait for GG. This info from Igo (statue forum). Oh well, still an incredible sculpt so far, & by comments given, we will be seeing this badboy up for sale sooner than later.

I think no classic styled COH is a big missed opportunity with this piece. However, I still like what I see so far. Looking forward to the full reveal and I'll make a decision then.

Yep confirmed by IGO, but with a special COH coming for another rogue.

I like how goggles = "steam punk". There isnt a gear in sight or 19th century inspired anything.

Cant make everyone happy, but Im excited to see a good chunk of people appreciate this take on him.

After the reaction on here, we looked into changing the exclusive to be a "Classic Portrait" but it's too late as this piece HAS to go up for sale by a certain date for our Marvel contract, if it doesnt we get ping'ed. I dig what we have for an exclusive but anyone who's not into "This look" DEFINITELY wont like it.

But hopefully the Exclusive Head on the next rogue will FINALLY give fans something they've been asking for (me included) for a while... as Im a HUGE fan of what / who it is too… ;)

I think no classic styled COH is a big missed opportunity with this piece. However, I still like what I see so far. Looking forward to the full reveal and I'll make a decision then.

As it says above they looked into doing one for the Ex, but the production was just to far along to get it done. Honestly, Nathan Mansfield did a kick ass job on this one, and I can't WAIT to see it done up and painted.

Yep, and he says it is one that he is VERY much looking forward to, and many are pointing out that he has more often then not talked about VENOM

Yeah. I've seen him post about venom being his favorite and all.

Nice. Hopefully the new xmen line follows this updated modern look and style most of these PFs are getting. (Although it seems like the next rogue will be classic based on what he said)

Yeah. I've seen him post about venom being his favorite and all.

Nice. Hopefully the new xmen line follows this updated modern look and style most of these PFs are getting. (Although it seems like the next rogue will be classic based on what he said)

Well a CLASSIC Venom would have a McFarlene head... lol

As it says above they looked into doing one for the Ex, but the production was just to far along to get it done. Honestly, Nathan Mansfield did a kick ass job on this one, and I can't WAIT to see it done up and painted.
Yeah, I saw the post over at SF. I really do like what I've seen so far. It really is a great looking sculpt. I can't wait to see it painted up too. The goggles is the only thing that bugs me a bit. However, it's not a deal breaker for me. Goblin is the final villain I NEED for my collection. This one is looking like it can fill that bill.

Back