Premium Format Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's scammers delight

Really?? I've had no issue so far but I don't ever ship without paypal and insurance and have learned to steer clear of those that will only do business with paypal gift etc... I've sold more on there then any other place in the last couple years....I guess you can get burned any place though and I'll knock on wood now...lol

also yes check references as I've backed out of deals when the person can not provide references if it's to far away or to much money involved....

My first dealings on there were for my Doom and gray hulk PFs... People went crazy over them and the first two who came up with the money got them...my first dealing and I had no references so yes I can see the hesitation from some people. Just insist on many pictures, tracking, insurance and paypal invoice payment and you should be good.

If you follow the obvious safe steps and do your research/checks with whoever you're doing business with them you should be fine. It's not always 100% but I've done about 30-40 transactions (both buying/selling) and have only had an issue twice.

Back