Premium Format Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8EB827AC-8ED9-4D66-B898-E549F776A274_zpsq6dm59si.png

What's shown looks really cool imo. :huh

This thing is awesome. Flat out. Really hope he is slightly crouched on hoverboard, both arms back, intended to look like he is completely barreling down on spidey

This thing is awesome. Flat out. Really hope he is slightly crouched on hoverboard, both arms back, intended to look like he is completely barreling down on spidey

The way the Wolvie/Sabes and Spidey/Gobby PF's seem to be designed as pairings has me rethinking my Display. Originally I was going to go Heroes on one shelf villains on another, now I may just pair them off and space them on two shelves.

The way the Wolvie/Sabes and Spidey/Gobby PF's seem to be designed as pairings has me rethinking my Display. Originally I was going to go Heroes on one shelf villains on another, now I may just pair them off and space them on two shelves.

I don't want to collect villains! But this teaser has me thinking I'll either do a separate spidey display or if they do a winter soldier premium format, I might start pairing then off.

Wow, this is wickedly good! Fully sculpted, detailed to the hilt, with kick-arse creative touches..............brilliant!

And for those who protest SS creative slant on this (?), pure ********. If Xm designed this, it would be deemed an instant classic, ....which it is. Get used to it ladies & gents, cause Sideshow is ripping a page outta Xm's playbook, so more dynamic posing, more ultra details, more sneak pics for works in progress, more creative touches, & am sure better bases will follow. I drool at the thought of things to come from Sideshow.

P.S. I also think that we will be getting a more classic portrait with this fantastic sculpt. We are in for a treat with this one.

I absolutely can't wait for the reveal. Hopefully we'll get a more classic headsculpt like the Rhino did.
I'm sure it'll look better once painted but he looks like he has a sports bra on.

I absolutely can't wait for the reveal. Hopefully we'll get a more classic headsculpt like the Rhino did.
I'm sure it'll look better once painted but he looks like he has a sports bra on.

I agree 100%. A more classic COH would make for a GREAT EX on this piece.

But the villains are sooooo good.

The Spidey villains are amazing. Other than that... There aren't many with depth.

Magneto
Winter Soldier
Iron Patriot (Norman Osbourne, who's a spidey villain anyways)
Thanos
Silver Surfer for a bit

Wow, this is wickedly good! Fully sculpted, detailed to the hilt, with kick-arse creative touches..............brilliant!

And for those who protest SS creative slant on this (?), pure ********. If Xm designed this, it would be deemed an instant classic, ....which it is. Get used to it ladies & gents, cause Sideshow is ripping a page outta Xm's playbook, so more dynamic posing, more ultra details, more sneak pics for works in progress, more creative touches, & am sure better bases will follow. I drool at the thought of things to come from Sideshow.

Whatever you say man. :lol

I'll say this: the Amazing Spidey PF has the classic Spidey outfit. It's a great stand alone Spidey statue. Period. Now, when XM tweaks a classic comic outfit (Thanos, Magneto, etc.) they still keep it in tone with the source material. They look at the character and his/her high profile and make the decision not to go crazy with the tweaks. Sideshow on the other hand went steampunk on this Green Goblin with a hint of LOTR for good measure. They love to add their own twist and Sideshowficate some of these characters. Again, if Spidey PF is classic...why not GG too?

Given the increase in prices, many are just looking for an excuse to only buy Spidey PF. A Spidey bad guys roster will cost like $3,500 when all is said and done if they focus on the Sinister Six. The one bad guy they had to nail was Green Goblin because it's the other half of the story in the Spidey PF given the pumpkin bombs. You want to modernize Mysterio or Kraven? Go nuts! Just make sure you nail GG. Much like the Darkseid PF, Sideshow fails to understand what is at stake if you don't set the pace well with the 2 cornerstone pieces: Spidey vs GG. All other characters are companions to that set up.

A COH may still save the day here. Hopefully they have enough sense to see that.

The Spidey villains are amazing. Other than that... There aren't many with depth.

Magneto
Winter Soldier
Iron Patriot (Norman Osbourne, who's a spidey villain anyways)
Thanos
Silver Surfer for a bit

i didnt know that iron patriot is a spidey villain thx u :p i learn something new today from my special cheerleader :p

Back