Premium Format Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything looks good so far except those goggles, he already has eye protection from the Goblin mask so having a pair of Victorian style steam punk goggles makes no sense, unless Norman Osborn just likes wearing trendy fashion accessories.

Loose the goggles and we have a winner.

The OG was perfect, why not just do it again like Sabertooth? :dunno

This one looks like something between Till Eulenspiegel and the Witch from Wizard of Oz. :panic:

The OG was aweful IMHO... And this thing looks like the Green Goblin with a few real world dashes thrown in. I thought you were a fan of that kind of thing???

CANT WAIT TO SEE MORE!!!!

This is a must!

Not feeling goggles but that's a minor gripe.

Everything looks good so far except those goggles, he already has eye protection from the Goblin mask so having a pair of Victorian style steam punk goggles makes no sense, unless Norman Osborn just likes wearing trendy fashion accessories.

Loose the goggles and we have a winner.

I agree. The goggles can go or if they decide to keep them, give us a COH without them. Other than that, can't wait to see what the rest of this looks like.

thought i only had 1 Marvel piece left to buy from SS (comic Loki) but this is a no-brainer imho...he'll be a perfect addition to my Marvel ("A List") villain display

Apoc
Galactus
Red Skull (original)
Doom (new)
Ultron
Magneto (XM)
Thanos (XM)
Green Goblin
Loki

love the look of GG so far...excellent detail
here's hoping the rest looks just as good and that SS can come thru with solid QC on this piece

The OG was aweful IMHO... And this thing looks like the Green Goblin with a few real world dashes thrown in. I thought you were a fan of that kind of thing???

Didn't like the OG Goblin at all. So happy that they are revisiting the character.

this is not the GG I know. I too would have preferred a fully sculpted rendition of the first one.

IMO, this is soooo much better than the 1st PF.

Either way, I like it so much more than the original PF already.

Didn't like the OG Goblin at all. So happy that they are revisiting the character.

So I take it you didn't like the original GG PF? :rotfl Just joking my friend!

Personally, I haven't seen enough of this new PF to form a final opinion on it. I loved the original GG PF. To me that is very close to the original comic goblin that Romita drew on the pages of Amazing Spider-man. I'm not a big fan of the modernized goblins at all. I tend to gravitate to the classic versions. The only thing they could have done to improve the original is make that nameplate removable/separate and ditch the warts.....

Now if I could just get The Scorpion from SS! with classic head and tail of course! :pray:

So I take it you didn't like the original GG PF? :rotfl Just joking my friend!

Personally, I haven't seen enough of this new PF to form a final opinion on it. I loved the original GG PF. To me that is very close to the original comic goblin that Romita drew on the pages of Amazing Spider-man. I'm not a big fan of the modernized goblins at all. I tend to gravitate to the classic versions. The only thing they could have done to improve the original is make that nameplate removable/separate and ditch the warts.....

Now if I could just get The Scorpion from SS! with classic head and tail of course! :pray:

yeh scorpion will be nice :goodpost:

Hope to seeeeee beside goblin....Dc Ock, Venom (shut up i don't own the original), spider gwen?? (tis a pipe dream), Shocker (with neat lighting effects) Black cat (in mid flight helpin Spidey instead of some pin up pose like always.) Big dreams lol

I don't think anyone likes the goggles ha. But the face looks great and everything else in it. The perfect sculpt is the legendary scale bust. If they just copied that exactly and into 1:4 scale I'd be very happy.

This is perfect I love everything we need a new sculpt and this is the one can change a little things but I'm on, is no point try to do something close like the old PF, if some one like that style well just buy the last one and pass this one but will be a huge mistake pass this babe

One ? is enough. :wave

It must make sense and this just looks like GG, but can´t feel GG.

Well I respectfully disagree this looks and feels like GG to me, and I can't help feeling that if this was being done by someone else you would be singing it's praises up and down.

Last edited:
Back