Premium Format Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I have read every Spider-Man comic out there, but I can't seem to remember him wearing that kind of headgear with the laces and glasses. What era is this?

I do think he'd look better without the goggles. Maybe we'll get a more classic COH as an EX. That'd be cool with me. Either way, I like it so much more than the original PF already.

If it was XM, I bet it would be ok :lol

From the right perspective, it is okay to say it, though. I've always seen SS as the go-to for straight-up comic versions. There's nothing wrong with wanting that from them.

This is making it's way around Facebook and the other forum. Evidently it was sneek peeked at some sort of event.

8EB827AC-8ED9-4D66-B898-E549F776A274_zpsq6dm59si.png

Thanks to Bullseye on SF

I can tell I already like this better than the original.

Has SSC ever sneaked a ZBrush 3D model before? I don't remember them ever doing that, so this seems weird. :dunno

Has SSC ever sneaked a ZBrush 3D model before? I don't remember them ever doing that, so this seems weird. :dunno

Well technically they showed it as part of a Zbrush conference they were partial presenters at, I think it was just supposed to show something with technique or something. But then the forums and facebook got a hold of it kinda put it out there for Sideshow. :lol

Cool! This might make me finally order the new Spidey.

A local retailer had 15% off the Reg pre-order the other day. Should of jumped on it as the Ex is a bit lame.

Cool! This might make me finally order the new Spidey.

A local retailer had 15% off the Reg pre-order the other day. Should of jumped on it as the Ex is a bit lame.

Do it. I can promise you that you will like the way it looks, I guarantee it!
MTIwOTI5ODIxMjc3NzM4ODk4.jpg

So excited to see the preview of this. I've been waiting for a Goblin for so long having passed on the original Pf.

The OG was perfect, why not just do it again like Sabertooth? :dunno

This one looks like something between Till Eulenspiegel and the Witch from Wizard of Oz. :panic:

CANT WAIT TO SEE MORE!!!!

This is a must!

Not feeling goggles but that's a minor gripe.

Back