Greatest movie poster of all time! (new and old)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep and he apparently didn't sign it because he didn't want to give away that it wasn't a real image. :google

lf

Full image:

https://dyn1.heritagestatic.com/lf?...8],watermark[ha]&call=url[file:product.chain]

wonderful article- thanks for posting!!:clap

Hated that Transformers poster because it showed all the new ones that no one cared about.

Some more favorites...

Rocketeer_onesheet_advance-1.jpg
This poster is quite rare, Disney later released another version when they altered the title from "Rocketeer" to "The Rocketeer"

61ILn9U2uHL.jpg
Seems like a silly addition, but something bout this poster always appealed to me.

fellowship-of-the-rings-movie-poster-teaser-01.jpg
More than any other LOTR poster, this my favorite. Very rare too!

us-posters-lord-of-the-rings-the-fellowship-of-the-ring-teaser-mini-poster-01-jrr-tolkien-frodo.jpg
Here's the second version.

TheSilenceoftheLambs_onesheet_teaser_styleB-1.jpg
Creepy poster, most people don't realize there are 3 versions.

silence_of_the_lambs.jpg
The regular one-sheet.

TheSilenceoftheLambs_onesheet_teaser_styleC-1-500x728.jpg
Second advance

Last edited:
First of what a great thread, can't believe this hasn't been done yet. All these posters are great even if the movies weren't.

DAWN-OF-THE-DEAD-MOVIE-PO-web.jpg

day-of-the-dead-movie-poster4.jpg

the-thing-poster-1982.jpg

My three favorites. I own the Mondo version (w/o credits and title) of The Thing signed by Struzan.

Last edited:
Excalibur, ST II The Wrath of Khan, Mad Mad 2 The Road Warrior, Escape From NY, Easy Rider, The Wild Bunch, The Shootist, Blade Runner, Apocvalypse Now, The Blues Brothers, Animal House

Back