Greatest movie poster of all time! (new and old)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised no one's posted this yet: pure awesome

images
End thread. We have a winner!

No offense, but I don't know how anybody can get very excited over a poster that's just a picture of a guy on a bike.

Yeah, some people are obviously equating "my favorite movie" with "greatest one-sheet ever." Fortunately for those of us who are Star Wars fans the Style A one-sheets for SW and ESB *are* two of the greatest posters ever made.

star-wars-first-poster.jpg

s-l1000.jpg

Yeah, some people are obviously equating "my favorite movie" with "greatest one-sheet ever." Fortunately for those of us who are Star Wars fans the Style A one-sheets for SW and ESB *are* two of the greatest posters ever made.

star-wars-first-poster.jpg

s-l1000.jpg

Absolutely! Two of the most beautiful posters of the past 40 years.

Someone else mentioned Excalibur, a beautiful poster that deserves to be seen.

excalibur-movie-poster-1981-1020192933.jpg

Sadly, this is what they opted for, for the disc release.

excalibur.jpg

Last edited:
I love the Clash of the Titans poster, that illustration is fantastic.

Never liked showing the cast on the side or the bottom though. I know it was common in the 70s and 80s, but it always looked cheap and tacky to me.

Certainly not a contender for "greatest poster of all time" or anything but in 1985 I had a hard time looking away from the Freddy's Revenge poster. Chick looked smoking hot and the mirror reflection was creepy as hell.

84bbc546f2bf92a202b95d4550235399.jpg

Back