Gray Hulk Vs Spidey notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That one went for $1225. Looks like somebody saved a few hundred dollars over the last couple that sold on eBay.

Do I detect an end to the line of people willing to drop fifteen hundred bucks on this thing?

when someone just bought an sentinel exc. for $999 off ebay then the gray hulk price will rise in value as the line gets bigger & more completists emerge

IMO

Last edited:
I think I agree with you there. I just had to play catch up with the GG Clone Wars maquettes after getting a late start, and the completist in me was willing to pay just about anything towards the end to get those last few pieces. With only 50 Hulks to go around, they will ultimately end up in the hands of collectors and become dang near impossible to purchase without a large amount of cash. I suppose that those who are scoffing at the $1500 sales might one day look back and consider that to be not such a bad deal...

There seems to be a more ambitious auction up for $1600. It's the only Gray Hulk up. That accounts for about 7 or 8 up on ebay since this was announced. I guess prices will climb up as there are less that are up for sale.

We'll see what happens... :rolleyes:

I have always wanted a Sideshow piece with a single digit item number, and I would say that this is pretty much my only chance. I guess I have a roughly 20% chance of getting a single digit number, and if I get one I will be hard pressed to ever give it up!

Imagine being one of the people who presold on eBay and then they end up with number one and they have to get rid of it!!!

:google

tomandshell said:
I have always wanted a Sideshow piece with a single digit item number, and I would say that this is pretty much my only chance. I guess I have a roughly 20% chance of getting a single digit number, and if I get one I will be hard pressed to ever give it up!

Imagine being one of the people who presold on eBay and then they end up with number one and they have to get rid of it!!!

you wanna buy my vader exclusive. I have number 8.:D

tomandshell said:

There is always a chance Tom... I have two pieces with a single digit number! Granted, one was limited to 100 pieces, but the other was 400.

I have dreamed of getting a double digit and a single digit number directly from Sideshow. They sent me my double digit with Aragorn on Brego #47.

Now I need that single digit...

tomandshell said:
I have dreamed of getting a double digit and a single digit number directly from Sideshow. They sent me my double digit with Aragorn on Brego #47.

Now I need that single digit...

I have a Demon Freddy base #22... would that help? :D

pitchin said:
Imagine you get ........01/50 :google :google :google :google :google

shock.jpg

I also don't have much luck with low numbers. I own some in the 20's: Popbot Ex, Sideshow Hardcover Vol. 9...Betty Boop Blurple in the 30's....

Sauron is #87 which was the age of Aragorn as mentioned in the Two Towers extended DVD scene. I take certain pride on that one as is the only Weta piece I kept. The bigger the edition size the lower the odds of you getting a low number. Sauron is pretty high.

Sounds like you have some low numbers there!

I also have a few, but they were purchased on the secondary market, and chosen because of their low numbers. And I received Sauron's Mace #0035/3500 as a birthday gift this year. I had about a 40% chance of double digits with the Han PF since there were only 250 made (I got #200). I never thought Sideshow would actually ship me a double digit number, but after a few years it finally happened with Aragorn #47 and Obi-Wan #60.

I still don't have a single digit numbered piece, though...

SolidLiquidFox said:
I also don't have much luck with low numbers. I own some in the 20's: Popbot Ex, Sideshow Hardcover Vol. 9...Betty Boop Blurple in the 30's....

Sauron is #87 which was the age of Aragorn as mentioned in the Two Towers extended DVD scene. I take certain pride on that one as is the only Weta piece I kept. The bigger the edition size the lower the odds of you getting a low number. Sauron is pretty high.

I didn't think about the Betty Boop Blurple since it is Electric Tiki, but if you count that one, then I have another single digit, #2 !!!!!!! :chew

lcummins said:
I didn't think about the Betty Boop Blurple since it is Electric Tiki, but if you count that one, then I have another single digit, #2 !!!!!!! :chew

I wish I had a pile of #2, I would throw it at you for having two single digit items!

:D

tomandshell said:
I wish I had a pile of #2, I would throw it at you for having two single digit items!

:D

No, no... three single digit items! (Counting the Electric Tiki Sideshow Exclusive)! And if you really want to be jealous, counting the Betty Boop Blurple, I have three Electric Tiki #2 pieces!!! :rotfl

Just got my Gray Hulk shipping notice. This Saturday baby!!!!!

Dance Wookies! Dance your hearts off!!!!

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

No word on the Green one...yet.

Back