Gray Hulk Vs Spidey notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wookilar8 said:
Today will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of the Kit Fisto wait, it will soon see the end of the Gray Hulk debacle. :monkey3
I think this is just the beginning of the gray hulk debacle. Actually I don't think the gray hulk debacle will ever truly end.:emperor

wookilar8 said:
Today will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of the Kit Fisto wait, it will soon see the end of the Gray Hulk debacle. :monkey3

Yes, it is time old Grey was put to bed, but then, Sideshow, with an uncanny foresight of timing, will release the "extremely limited" Universal monster product tomorrow to start it all again! :lol

Bannister said:
what foresight on sideshow's part. they had it all planned out. :rotfl

Sometimes it feels that way!!!

...and Bannister, I just love looking at that avatar! I need to pull out that DVD and watch it again! :D

yeah the frighteners is one of my favorites. In a sense it is the movie that got me into collecting. I saw the 3d poster for the movie which led me to poster collecting which eventually led me to this horrible polystone/mixed media addiction.

Bannister said:
yeah the frighteners is one of my favorites. In a sense it is the movie that got me into collecting. I saw the 3d poster for the movie which led me to poster collecting which eventually led me to this horrible polystone/mixed media addiction.

I've always thought it was a great movie with great special effects! It does not get the credit it deserves! :monkey2

I think at the time of its release in 1996 it had some of the most effects shots ever. that is why I never understand how people can't believe Peter Jackson got the LOTR trilogy. all you have to do is watch the frighteners to see that he could handle an fx heavy film.

Bannister said:
I think at the time of its release in 1996 it had some of the most effects shots ever. that is why I never understand how people can't believe Peter Jackson got the LOTR trilogy. all you have to do is watch the frighteners to see that he could handle an fx heavy film.

Very true! There are scenes that foreshadow some of the things he did in LOTR!

Bannister said:
yeah, just look at the ringwraiths and the reaper.

YES!! I didn't even think about that one! I really do need to go back and watch it again! Looks like Saturday may be a movie day!!! :chew

can you believe we managed to turn a gray hulk thread into a frighteners discussion thread. I think in this thread alone we have more posts than people who actually saw this movie when it was in theatres.:lol

Bannister said:
can you believe we managed to turn a gray hulk thread into a frighteners discussion thread. I think in this thread alone we have more posts than people who actually saw this movie when it was in theatres.:lol

YES! My plan succeeded! I have taken over the Grey Hulk thread!!!! Die, thread, die!!! :rotfl

Bannister, I think an awesome pic can change that! :google

90022_press03-001.jpg

Bannister said:

I saw it in theaters. Not a big crowd, though.

That's Michael J. Fox? I'd always thought that was a picture of Howard Beal from Network - you know, "I'm mad as hell..."

And I just changed my credit card info and all my SDCC exclusives were declined - let's hope that happens for the Hulks too!:monkey2

yeah it is the scene where he is revived from the dead and his face is frozen.

Darklord Dave said:
That's Michael J. Fox? I'd always thought that was a picture of Howard Beal from Network - you know, "I'm mad as hell..."

And I just changed my credit card info and all my SDCC exclusives were declined - let's hope that happens for the Hulks too!:monkey2

I don't remember Howard covered in ice anywhere in Network???? :rotfl

Just don't forget you only have 48 hours on the SDCC exclusives!!

Frightners was Great!!!! but MJ Fox did pretty good in it but I alwasy thought they cast his character wrong.....a great flick

they really should of made the Grey Hulk version with a Black Spidey suit!!!

Last edited:
Back