Gray Hulk Vs Spidey notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
I hate you all...

Quit your whining!!!

I just got the good news...

My Gray Hulk has shipped and is due for delivery tomorrow morning (with the new order number assigned after my little cancellation scare). If FedEx behaves themselves, I will have it in hand in about seventeen hours...

:bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce
:bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce

tomandshell said:
Are you keeping yours, Solid?

I want to look at both green and gray side by side. I'll make a decision based on that. The comic fan in me may get the best of me. Somehow I see myself keeping it... :monkey3

It doesn't help I picked this up from amazon the other day. Excellent quick read.

0785113460.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1110628277_.jpg

tomandshell said:
Quit your whining!!!

I just got the good news...

My Gray Hulk has shipped and is due for delivery tomorrow morning (with the new order number assigned after my little cancellation scare). If FedEx behaves themselves, I will have it in hand in about seventeen hours...

you are assigned the duty of getting quality pics up asap, are you ready for this assignment soldier?

batteries charged?

pics of step by step process of unpacking would be most excellent!! :chew :chew :chew

SolidLiquidFox said:
I also don't have much luck with low numbers. I own some in the 20's: Popbot Ex, Sideshow Hardcover Vol. 9...Betty Boop Blurple in the 30's....

Sauron is #87 which was the age of Aragorn as mentioned in the Two Towers extended DVD scene. I take certain pride on that one as is the only Weta piece I kept. The bigger the edition size the lower the odds of you getting a low number. Sauron is pretty high.

The lowest SSW I have is Wounded Orc Bust #29/1500.
I do have the Warg Riders Medallion, #1000/1000 :)

Beren

Just imagine if there were any AP's created of the Grey Hulk............

I normally don't care about the number stamped on the bottom,
but that'd be just staggering to get an AP of an item with a 50 ES.

JS

They almost always come around 10 or 10:30.

But not today...

:sick

(I can just imagine how bad it's going to be when I get my Fett PF tracking number...)

tomandshell said:
They almost always come around 10 or 10:30.

But not today...

:sick

(I can just imagine how bad it's going to be when I get my Fett PF tracking number...)

At least your wait is only 24 hours. Nothing like waiting for a box coming ground across the country.

This is just cruel...

hulkbox7nj.jpg

My friend from work had his delivered to the office, and it was just dropped off--and he's not here to open it. So while I wait to see mine, I literally have one sitting right here in front of me.

:google

Back