Gray Hulk Vs Spidey notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$1350 with a little over five hours to go. I wonder how high it will get? If it passes $1500, then somebody will probably pick up Jesse's at that buy it now price. :google

Domer said:
Who would really do that? I dont really like Joe Fixit. But the idea is not that bad. :monkey3

Well, if you really, really want a grey hulk and have more sense than money, I think its the only way to go.
Even chewie likes it... :chew

tomandshell said:
$1350 with a little over five hours to go. I wonder how high it will get? If it passes $1500, then somebody will probably pick up Jesse's at that buy it now price. :google

That is why he should have waited before putting it up! :)

That much more money for a little gray paint and a number on the bottem.....not for me :eek: .

Gruson said:
That is why he should have waited before putting it up! :)

I agree. The auction price most likely would be higher than $1500. So then Jesse could have put his up for $1600, Leaving Gruson to put his up for $1800. :D

revilal said:
If anyone really wants the grey hulk, order the green and commission a painter to change the hulk.
Can't imagine it costing more than 200+, meaning a grey hulk for less than 600 !

Just wouldn't be the same as one of the 50..........

JS

JSAuctionService said:
Just wouldn't be the same as one of the 50..........

JS
if you've got all the exclusives so far then you are going to want the most exclusive exclusive,but not for me anymore.:monkey2

Greedo said:
I agree. The auction price most likely would be higher than $1500. So then Jesse could have put his up for $1600, Leaving Gruson to put his up for $1800. :D

Well, this one sold for $1400 exactly. So it will be interesting to see if Jesse's sells for more.

as far as im concerned the gray hulk is a joke now.
hopefully other marvel vs fans will leave well enough alone.
dont put money in scammers pockets.word up people

the Doctor said:
as far as im concerned the gray hulk is a joke now.
hopefully other marvel vs fans will leave well enough alone.
dont put money in scammers pockets.word up people

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I'm really suprised to see the first one sell for only $1400.00 I have a feeling that this will end up being a bargain.

Congrats on the sale Jessie, I was so close to pressing the BIN button, but the import taxes would be sky high. Also prefer the supes statues and saving for a balrog so it would have set me bak a good bit

ifu03612 said:
Congrats on the sale Jessie, I was so close to pressing the BIN button, but the import taxes would be sky high. Also prefer the supes statues and saving for a balrog so it would have set me bak a good bit

Thanks, it was a nice little belated birthday suprise when I got up this morning.
I would seriously get one though if your contemplating it, once the initial supply dries up of people willing to part with one I can see these getting verry expensive.

Jesse

Congrats, nice flip.

I actually would not be surprised if this piece keeps going up so maybe they got a deal.

;)

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Gray Hulk VS Spider-Man Diorama – Sideshow Exclusive (item #90022) from our Marvel Versus Series Dioramas. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

SolidLiquidFox said:
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Gray Hulk VS Spider-Man Diorama – Sideshow Exclusive (item #90022) from our Marvel Versus Series Dioramas. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

excellent news!!1.......post pics asap

This part makes me nervous:

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT IF YOUR CREDIT CARD DECLINES FOR PAYMENT OR IF YOUR DETAILS ARE INACCURATE OR INVALID AT THE TIME WE BEGIN PROCESSING YOUR ORDER, WE WILL ONLY HONOR A 24-HOUR WINDOW FOLLOWING NOTIFICATION TO UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION FOR THIS VERY LIMITED ITEM.

tomandshell said:
This part makes me nervous:

This is not sarcasm; I truly hope that no one who has sold or traded theirs has any trouble! Good luck to all you guys that are getting this! Let's see some pictures as soon as they arrive! :chew

Today will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of the Kit Fisto wait, it will soon see the end of the Gray Hulk debacle. :monkey3

Back