Gray Hulk Vs Spidey notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen it many times where a reserve is met, the BIN dissapears, and then the final bid price goes for higher then the BIN was.

We will see.......

Jesse

I had that happen on an item I was bidding on. I didn't realize that the buy it now option would go away and I was playing it safe. The item ended up going for a lot more, and I didn't get it.

:sick

Jesseawilson said:
I have seen it many times where a reserve is met, the BIN dissapears, and then the final bid price goes for higher then the BIN was.

And so it happened. Nice call Jesse.

It's up to $1,000 and no BIN.

SolidLiquidFox said:
I feel for those that got Predator, Grievous and are going to SDCC. Although great pieces, that's easily $3,000 bucks right there. Then you get the charge for HulkVsSpidey (some of us are getting both) and is time to ask for a small loan. :rolleyes:

Yeah no kidding. :monkey2

July is going to be an expensive month no matter what you collect from SS. :medic

SolidLiquidFox said:
$1225 with 9 hours to go...this should be interesting.
i was thinking of bidding as i missed out on this "gold mine" of a statue.
but its now to rich for my blood.it was 125 dollars shipped to uk plus
import duties on top.i hope to get one someday.not holding my breath though

Jesseawilson said:
It's already sold for that before and more actually. One was even over $1600.

If I had one to sell it wouldn't go for less then $1500, but thats just what I would think a bad ass light up Hulk/Spidey statue with that small of a edition to be worth.

On the same hand I would expect to pay that as well if I wanted to buy one on the secondary market.

Jesse

LMAO! :rotfl

https://cgi.ebay.com/SIDESHOW-EXCLUSIVE-GRAY-HULK-STATUE-SPIDER-MAN-MARVEL_W0QQitemZ230003989501QQihZ013QQcategoryZ88879QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

You like that huh, thats called foreshadowing........ :D

I guess I decided I had one to sell!!!! :lol

The green will have to do for me.

Jesse

i hope sideshow think twice before do a limited run like this again.
there just giving a lucky few the chance of making a fortune from something
they dont intend to enjoy and keep themselves.ive bought every vs exclusive
right from day one from sideshow which not only shows loyalty to there company but shows i love this line.how about notifying customers who
have bought this line in the past about this type of product and cut out the scammers in future.

the Doctor said:
i hope sideshow think twice before do a limited run like this again.
there just giving a lucky few the chance of making a fortune from something
they dont intend to enjoy and keep themselves.ive bought every vs exclusive
right from day one from sideshow which not only shows loyalty to there company but shows i love this line.how about notifying customers who
have bought this line in the past about this type of product and cut out the scammers in future.

Scammers huh...........

Jesse

DannieDarKo said:
Yes you Jesse! YOU SCAMMER! :monkey5 :monkey3

You caught me, it's all a big scam............

I will go slink away in my hole now..........

gollum............gollum...........

Jesse

Good luck Jesse!

Mine will be up soon as well, once you sell yours. You should have waited until that first one finished though!

;)

Gruson said:
Good luck Jesse!

Mine will be up soon as well, once you sell yours. You should have waited until that first one finished though!

;)

I emailed the seller to ask permision first!

I didn't want to steal his thunder........

Jesse :D

If anyone really wants the grey hulk, order the green and commission a painter to change the hulk.
Can't imagine it costing more than 200+, meaning a grey hulk for less than 600 !

revilal said:
If anyone really wants the grey hulk, order the green and commission a painter to change the hulk.
Can't imagine it costing more than 200+, meaning a grey hulk for less than 600 !

Who would really do that? I dont really like Joe Fixit. But the idea is not that bad. :monkey3

Back