Grand Admiral Thrawn 1/6--LINK TO BUY IN FIRST POST!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Grand Admiral Thrawn 1/6!!

It's also unfortunate that the gold shoulder decorations seem to be missing. Hopefully, it's just a bad picture. I'll hold off judgement until pics start coming in from the convention floor.

Yep. The epaulettes are a must have.

gallery_340_5_11719.jpg

fa-thrawn.jpg

Not for me, but I know he's ones a lot of fans wanted to see.

Yeah, the Zahn books were popular and I read 'em...but other than Mara Jade, I don't think I'd get any figures from them

We get this before Tarkin or Count Dooku. Awesome.

Yeah, that thought crossed my mind too...but that could be said for any number of characters left to do vs. what's been done. At least Sideshow is still keeping the line varied...that's not a bad thing....but I'll pass on this guy.

I dont think he is going to be a good seller... they are other better characters from the EU that fans would love to have over him. Give us a Grand Master Luke...

And yet 90% of us never heard of him....edition size will be 75.

And here I thought only 50% of people were below average. If you haven't read the Thrawn Trilogy you should. As one of the other posters said, if it wasn't for Zahn's writing hiting the New York Times Best Sellers list Star Wars would not be thriving today as well as it is.

As unbelievable as it may be I work with folks who are in their late 20s who have never seen the original trilogy.... that's the sort of stuff we're dealing with.

Interesting choice, one from the Fan's Choice Poll. I wasn't really all that interested in him, but I just might get him if he's not too expensive.

Pass!!

This guy before Exar Kun? Darth Revan? Malak? Dark Luke? Mara Jade?

Thrawn.jpg

He doesn't even look like he belongs in the Star Wars universe.

Becuase it's a terribly photoshopped concept picture

And yet 90% of us never heard of him....edition size will be 75.

which is pathetic considering that the thrawn Trilogy Re-ignited the spark that is the Star Wars Phenomenon today.

I guess it bears mentioning that this board represents only a VERY SMALL amount of the fandom worldwide.

Also, Been saying that thrawn was gonna be the EU figure for some time.
But ACTUALLY seeing the tease more or less had me Drunk with excitement for the past couple of hours.

Had to go out to get dinner and calm down :D

Sideshow, from the bottom of my Wallet, i thank you :)

Anyone that has had the pleasure of reading Zahn's Heir to the Empire series will know why he is popular. He is a great character and an admirable addition to the line.

And here I thought only 50% of people were below average. If you haven't read the Thrawn Trilogy you should. As one of the other posters said, if it wasn't for Zahn's writing hiting the New York Times Best Sellers list Star Wars would not be thriving today as well as it is.

As unbelievable as it may be I work with folks who are in their late 20s who have never seen the original trilogy.... that's the sort of stuff we're dealing with.

in college(military school) the upperclassmen found out a buddy of mine hadn't seen star wars and he had to wear a sign around his neck that stated such....he really had a bad day that day. it was a great star wars nerd moment... sad part is he still hasn't watched any of them.

Back