1/6 Grand Admiral Thrawn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks great, Andrew! What body are you using and where did you get the shoulder ranks?

Thanks! I'm using a regular TrueType body (I would have used the Krennic body but the hand pegs were different sizes and using this spare body I happened to have was faster than modding Krennic)

The shoulder ranks are from the Major Motoko Kusanagi ninja suit figure. I bought that figure used for a custom Major, but it was way more used than the seller let on so it just fell apart. On the bright side, the shoulder pads fit pretty well on Thrawn!

Just picked up the black series Thrawn exclusive edition and the display looks pretty good behind my 1/6 figure too. Thought I'd share a photo. IMG_20170902_102105_850.jpg

Wanted to update this thread a bit. Changed to these white pants I got from eBay from China and really liking them. Also repainted my rank bar using tamiya clear and Vallejo clear paints. I’ve added a holster from a western kit I found as well as modifying krennics blaster with some casted parts from Jon Snow’s dagger to get a bit close to the animation model.

85d092b7a1f9a9759632bee9912e8a35.jpg

be273b2b82a74f0c20b4d072fa3768ca.jpg

Also I’ve repainted the sculpt with my wife’s help to better match the colors from the novel sleeve and added the pupils.
148645321661d34b6a836045bd5cb1f8.jpg

Back