Grand Admiral Thrawn 1/6--LINK TO BUY IN FIRST POST!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Grand Admiral Thrawn 1/6!!

I'll be passing on all the Star Wars stuff this year. Hopefully next year will be an awesome year.

how can you pass on that vader bust or the vader obi dio...

I will be ordering the Vader bust and hoping my financial situation changes a bit before they charge for it.

That blue needs toning down a bit...just like Aayla Secura...

I will be ordering the Vader bust and hoping my financial situation changes a bit before they charge for it.

Take it by flex pay Marc...it give the impression that your wallet is less hurting.

Weird choice... I liked Zahn's books and I enjoyed the character-- but I'm on the fence about EU collectibles.

I don't collect 1:1 either.. but this is one piece I always told myself "If Sideshow does it I'll buy".

I find it easy to draw the line at the EU stuff.

Hey Sideshow, guess what...

PASS!

:lol

The books are some of the best of Star Wars EU, and he's a great character.

It seems a bit odd to be releasing 2 EU characters at the same time - but the Star Wars train ain't stopping any time soon - I'm sure we'll all see our favorite characters eventually.

Thrawn is my fav. EU character, but the books are enough for me. SS is going all over the SW universe for new goods. Congrats to those who want one.

This guy is from probably the most well know EU story and it is awesome looking. Now we need Mara Jade.

Back