GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS - Legendary Pictures' Godzilla 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Legendary Pictures GODZILLA 2

PR had horrible Kaiju.

Oh well, Godzilla 2016 better be good now, it will need to hold us over until 2019. :lol

I'm looking forward to Godzilla 2 but not so much Godzilla v Kong.

Disagree on PR but agree about kong/gz

PR had horrible Kaiju.

Oh well, Godzilla 2016 better be good now, it will need to hold us over until 2019. :lol

I'm looking forward to Godzilla 2 but not so much Godzilla v Kong.

PR had cool Kaiju designs but too much focus on humans, the monsters didn't get enough screen time.

Haha. Knife head as my fav too. I'd just like to see some. Battles like that with Godzilla and ghidorah or gigan.

Well, the was inevitable.

After Rogue One it was pretty much a given he would bail from the big G, especially with that date change.

Sigh...next step cancellation.

Thats what im feeling to. i knew he wouldn't come back after rouge one. Guess our hopes of seeing another big screen godzilla made by hollywood is looking dim.

Idk...I think they are putting a lot into this Kong vs godzilla basket with hopes that it's a huge hit

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I don't get what is so complicated about making a proper American Godzilla movie.

The extensive history is already there to pull from.

It's does seem so extremely easy to not mess up.

Thats what im feeling to. i knew he wouldn't come back after rouge one. Guess our hopes of seeing another big screen godzilla made by hollywood is looking dim.

Idk...I think they are putting a lot into this Kong vs godzilla basket with hopes that it's a huge hit

Yeah... But if Skull Island is a flop, I'd say the rest is pretty much doomed.

I don't get what is so complicated about making a proper American Godzilla movie.

The extensive history is already there to pull from.

That old SDCC trailer was so perfect. it set up everything. I blame the Muto's for the movie to be honest. They kept showing them. It would of been cool to have another monster at the end but this G14 was a godzilla movie. They should of had Godzilla vs the military and people dying. mankind creates its own destruction sort of thing but eh.

Cant see the original thread so I will post here.

Just watched Godzilla 2014 last night and I absolutely loved it. Only ever seen the 1998 version and Son of Godzilla (when a was a boy) but the 2014 was a pleasure to view.

Had the home cinema system bouncing watching it last night and I thoroughly enjoyed it, loved the big guys arrival scene.

Looking forward to the sequel.

Production still moving forward:

New Article:

Two Great Writers Join GODZILLA 2

Michael Dougherty and Zach Shields join Legendary's sequel.

Maybe you'd forgotten that another Godzilla - a sequel to Gareth Edwards' 2014 film - was on the way. Maybe you could do with a reminder that Godzilla 2 is very much on the way. Maybe you'd be excited to hear that Legendary has brought on two exciting new writers to make it happen.
Here's the news:

Sources tell Variety that Michael Dougherty and Zach Shields, who wrote Krampus for Legendary, are on board to pen the script for the next installment in the Godzilla franchise.

Yes, Michael "Trick 'R Treat" Dougherty and Zach Shields, who wrote the excellent Krampus together, are coming in to keep the Godzilla universe a-rolling. And from the sounds of it, they may be bridging the gap between this shared Godzilla and King Kong universe we've been hearing so much about:

Sources have also indicated Legendary might be preparing to set up a writers room to help create the upcoming Godzilla-King Kong universe the company has planned since sending the distribution rights for Kong: Skull Island back to Warner Bros. after originally setting pic up at Universal.

That makes this particularly intriguing news.

At the moment, there's nothing further to report, but if I were a betting man, I'd expect to hear an update on the Godzilla 2 front shortly after the arrival of Jordan Vogt-Roberts' Kong: Skull Island (which looks incredible, by the way), which doesn't arrive until March 10th.

Yea I feel like this movie will be called destroy all monsters. Since so many are supposed to be in

Back