GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS - Legendary Pictures' Godzilla 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Legendary Pictures GODZILLA 2

I'm in for it. I thought the first one had WAY too much human drama, but I think they did fantastic with Godzilla, however short his cameo in it was :lol

Yesssssssssss

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

With the eventuality of the Godzilla King Kong match up, does anybody know for sure if Toho will now be able to share in the rights to Kong for merchandising purposes? I would really like to see some 62 Kong stuff made.

I'm pleased to have a new writing team, I just hope we're not heading down the same road. Borenstein has been working on this movie, now a new team, the last movie had a lot of writers and I feel that had an impact.

I'm in for it. I thought the first one had WAY too much human drama, but I think they did fantastic with Godzilla, however short his cameo in it was :lol

Oh, I'm all in on this one! Even if he started shooting laser beams out his back, I still won't get up and walk out.

Well well well not only is he writing the movie it is being reported that Michael Dougherty is also directing it.

What the hell is krumpus??? It sounds awful.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

From what I gather, it's like an evil Santa that comes after bad kids, horror meets Christmas.
Sounds like Godzilla 2 is in trouble. Horror movies suck pretty much across the board.

The director has a cult following because of TrT, which I did not enjoy.

Krumpus also has a dedicated fanbase, I have no desire to watch it lol.

Watching krampus now since it's on demand for free. Still think this is an odd choice to helm G2 lol

Yup Godzilla 2 is in trouble 😑

Exactly what I think too

He hasn't been signed to direct, just lend writing services. Don't forget too, Godzilla was Gareth Edwards' first Hollywood film, it's not as though Legendary has been throwing well known directors at this franchise.

True but at least Edward's had Monsters or something in a similar scope. Nothing about Krampas lends itself to the thought if Godzilla 2 particularly well.

It felt more in line with one of those old Leprechaun "horror" movies or a Chucky movie

Back