GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS - Legendary Pictures' Godzilla 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hands down the dumbest scene in the entire movie is when the 2 military guys protected by some pillars hold the kid and mother from flying away due to Rodan?s attack while everything else around them gets easily destroyed other than their pillars they literally show the entire city get disintegrated other than their building.

It?s like Michael Bay Transformers 5 bad.

Thankfully that?s the only cringe worthy eye rolling moment in the entire movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HOLD ON KID!!!!

Such tripe scripting.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I actually can't stand the whole godzilla fighting in darkness thing. I feel like they are doing it to hide the cgi but I mean who would care. Would it kill them to have a fight on a bright sunny day? Thats why the kong movie got more money. yea he's inferior in everyway but dammit I could see what the hell he was doing.

HOLD ON KID!!!!

Such tripe scripting.

A line like that should only be used by Han Solo

I actually can't stand the whole godzilla fighting in darkness thing. I feel like they are doing it to hide the cgi but I mean who would care. Would it kill them to have a fight on a bright sunny day? Thats why the kong movie got more money. yea he's inferior in everyway but dammit I could see what the hell he was doing.

Yeah hopefully this is the last of rain and foggy battles time to let the sun shine so that I can say....My god Zillaaaaa.

Hands down the dumbest scene in the entire movie is when the 2 military guys protected by some pillars hold the kid and mother from flying away due to Rodan?s attack while everything else around them gets easily destroyed other than their pillars they literally show the entire city get disintegrated other than their building.

It?s like Michael Bay Transformers 5 bad.

Thankfully that?s the only cringe worthy eye rolling moment in the entire movie.

You're overthinking it..

Didn't bother me at all.

Some people like the lights on and some like them off. I prefer lights on too. :monkey3

I did think it was funny in the movie that in order to draw Rodan away from civilians they lured him to fly directly over the city...which promptly caused its destruction, lol.

Yup next movie Kong tries his best to save NY by luring Godzilla to the Empire State building lol

Last edited:
Box office may not have been amazing but it seems to be doing well on home release, topping charts on iTunes and selling out Blu Rays and DVDs in a lot of stores.

Yeah, I was trying to get the 4K Steelbook and I thought it'd be around since the one for Avengers was pretty easily available but it went out of stock really early that week and didn't come back until the next week so I ended up getting it late.

It was all sold out at my BB release week.

Haven?t checked since then.

It will still end up losing 100 million instead of 120 million lol

Rodan was my favorite part of the film.....

GrandPowerfulBushbaby-size_restricted.gif

Yeah I wish there was more Mothra,

I think though the next one might end up being as big or possibly bigger than this one, there's teases for Mothra coming back along with Mechagodzilla, and then we know that Ghidorah isn't completely gone, and Godzilla and Kong definitely won't just be fighting each other so maybe they fight something related to Ghidorah or something new.

Back