GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS - Legendary Pictures' Godzilla 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The designs are certainly influenced by the notion that these are animals/species that have survived for centuries so I'm sure they're trying hard to make them seem like predecessors to modern animals rather than looking like true monsters unlike anything on this earth.

They should have just given us all the other Toho monsters -- like a Destroy All Monsters crew. Kumunga instead of Squidily-Didily... Anguirus instead of mammoth, Baragon, Varan, etc.

Gigan with cyclops visor and chainsaw arms or GTFO lol

Wasn't Gigan a cyborg? I thought in his very first movie that the aliens controlling him had 'built' him?

You possess such an old soul lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No argument :lol

They should have just given us all the other Toho monsters -- like a Destroy All Monsters crew. Kumunga instead of Squidily-Didily... Anguirus instead of mammoth, Baragon, Varan, etc.

Wasn't Gigan a cyborg? I thought in his very first movie that the aliens controlling him had 'built' him?

Anguirus makes a brief cameo, an Anguirus skeleton lies outside Godzilla’s layer and is seen for a brief moment, but if I hadn’t read about it I wouldn’t have known.

I don’t recall Gigan being referenced as made, been awhile since I watched that, but he was controlled along with Ghidorah by bug aliens trying to take over Earth.

"Gigan is a cyborg space monster"

"[Gigan] is an alien cyborg kaiju created by Toho that first appeared in the 1972 Godzilla film, Godzilla vs. Gigan"

Googled it...

I remember at the time being impressed that they made a monster that was a cyborg -- helped explain his bizarre appearance and ridiculous belly-saw.

EA0YSj-VUAARrhJ

Random question, but how are you guys getting into the Movies section of the forum? When I click on it, it just reloads the main forum page.
Please respond via private message if there's something I need to do to fix this situation. I may be able to actually see that.
Thanks.

I'm subscribed to this thread.

Being subscribed to a thread doesn't get you in to it all the time. Can't get into a lot of my subscribed threads right now. And I'm getting really tired of having to log in again after everything I do.

I'm sure it's just a forum bug after the migration, right now I can get into a forum section if I click the link to the most recent thread from the main page and then select the forum category at the top after that.

I'm sure it's just a forum bug after the migration, right now I can get into a forum section if I click the link to the most recent thread from the main page and then select the forum category at the top after that.

That's how I keep getting into this thread ... but when I try to click on the "Movies & TV Show discussion" up top, it still takes me back to the main page.

Back