Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
61b6efd54f576537ed25b060458bb3ce.jpg

ebabcb690f324322fe3fe4bc4f00264b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
5e224eaf156041901e21853f1076115b.jpg

Thanks GS

DAM Godzilla looks OK next to him.. Rodan is overpowering. G64 is big also... But I would display with DAM G anyways... Anguirus looks fine also.

Thanks again... Going to think about that one.
I hear you man...destroyah, biollante, kg and mothra would be amazing in full 30cm scale but maybe overly huge as well.

Thanks GS

DAM Godzilla looks OK next to him.. Rodan is overpowering. G64 is big also... But I would display with DAM G anyways... Anguirus looks fine also.

Thanks again... Going to think about that one.

I say go for it. Such an iconic monster and it's unlikely they'll put out another KG any time soon, much less in 30cm.

My current KG display:

13537504_1100526953340295_6192216916190012693_n.jpg

Godzilla is a little closer to the edge of the shelf than KG, justifying its height in a sense. Rodan is also tucked into KG's side for lean support while KG's heads stick out away from Rodan, masking the height difference there. Depending on the angles your figures face (and the angle from which you view), it's workable.

I say go for it. Such an iconic monster and it's unlikely they'll put out another KG any time soon, much less in 30cm.

My current KG display:

13537504_1100526953340295_6192216916190012693_n.jpg

Godzilla is a little closer to the edge of the shelf than KG, justifying its height in a sense. Rodan is also tucked into KG's side for lean support while KG's heads stick out away from Rodan, masking the height difference there. Depending on the angles your figures face (and the angle from which you view), it's workable.
Agreed he needs a ghidorah. He's like darth Vader to godzilla's luke

It's either going to be Ghidorah or Gigantic 62.... I am leaning towards 62

Thanks for the pictures though... You made the decision much harder.
It seems like many people on the x-plus page think the gigantic 62 is now the best godzilla vinyl out there.

But I'm holding off for the inevitable 64. And if it's the large 50cm Sakai sculpt that will indeed be the ultimate Godzilla vinyl.

It seems like many people on the x-plus page think the gigantic 62 is now the best godzilla vinyl out there.

But I'm holding off for the inevitable 64. And if it's the large 50cm Sakai sculpt that will indeed be the ultimate Godzilla vinyl.

I have thought about waiting for the 64 Gigantic also. But 62 is my second fav. I am thinking just pick it up and decide down the road if I want both or just sell off the 62 after 64

I have thought about waiting for the 64 Gigantic also. But 62 is my second fav. I am thinking just pick it up and decide down the road if I want both or just sell off the 62 after 64
Def get it now rather than later. All I hear is people raving about it in person. And that pics/videos don't do it justice.

Bluefin is selling Gigantic '95 at SDCC and G-Fest. Slightly different from the original release. check out the video at Kaiju Addicts

I think I prefer the burn patterns of the original.

I agree although it's being said that the new one is more screen accurate with the neck area having burn colors on it.

I also prefer the original burn not being as bright.

How the hell am I going to carry that thing out of the con....

That would be a pain even if you lived across the street from the convention. :lol

Any other scenario and it will be a true logistical nightmare!

I agree although it's being said that the new one is more screen accurate with the neck area having burn colors on it.

I also prefer the original burn not being as bright.

That would be a pain even if you lived across the street from the convention. [emoji38]

Any other scenario and it will be a true logistical nightmare!
I think the actual accuracy is somewhere between the two figures. I don't remember the neck being that thick in burn patterns but I could be wrong

Back