Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Overseas you mean? I'm waiting on BBTS. :impatient:

Just a caution. You might want to pre-order as soon as you see it go up at BBTS. I'm not sure exactly what happened at Hobby Search. I checked their site Thursday night and saw it listed with all of their other pre-orders for 7/1. Each had a note saying that it would be available for pre-order at 4:00pm on Friday. They were taking inventory at the time. I went on the site at this morning, 5:30pm their time and this is what I saw.

Reservations for this item started from 16:00pm of First July Japan time GMT+9, and currently already closed for reservation.

How did it sell out that fast? Had to order from Amiami. Would have ordered from BBTS like I normally do, but was afraid it might be sold out before I even saw it. Could just be something weird with Hobby Search, but just thought I'd give a heads up.

Bandai MMS

CmbZKGCUEAA5qna.jpg:large

CmbZKJzUkAEWxcm

CmbZf7fUMAAXugX

Banpresto

CmbpPtCUEAA7ZHd

Well I'm glad I passed on the Bandai. As far as the MonsterArts selling out? I somehow doubt it, but should the worst happen and I have to go without, my X-Plus Ric Godzilla w/Train will always cheer me up. He watches over me while I sleep. :lol

agreed he is "absolutely fantastic"

one of my fav reviewers for sure. should hit usa retail soon? mid month?

New monsterarts burning Godzilla coming. Complete with orange spines all the way down to the tail and whip cream effect part :lol

View attachment 274485

Also SHMA GMK Godzilla is out. He's all over the gram! Looks good too.

godzilla ain't afraid of no ghost

gb-marshmallow.jpg

on another note, is this part of their new bigger and badder line like the 89 version is?

2001 SHMA review by Diego

hope USA retailers get soon. wantsssssssssss

Diego is da man! His review "scale" cracks me up too :lol goes from good - absolutely fantastic :lol

godzilla ain't afraid of no ghost

View attachment 274647

on another note, is this part of their new bigger and badder line like the 89 version is?

You saying that makes me wish they'd make a SHMA Stay Puft to go with this :lol

I don't think so. I think it's just a "recolored" reissue with extra stuff. I think we'd see pics with his spines lit up, plus he's be closer to $200 this guy is just under $100

It's just a variant of the previous figure, smoke effects you can attach and orange spines all over like some fans prefer and not stopping at the tail like the suit.

It's just a variant of the previous figure, smoke effects you can attach and orange spines all over like some fans prefer and not stopping at the tail like the suit.

That's cool, being that I'm late to the monsterarts line I can get behind a release of some of the older figures. It would have been pretty awesome though if his over heating body would have light up though, talk about the Ultimate burning godzilla figure lol

That's cool, being that I'm late to the monsterarts line I can get behind a release of some of the older figures. It would have been pretty awesome though if his over heating body would have light up though, talk about the Ultimate burning godzilla figure lol

I'd bet if the ko kyou kyouku (?) Godzilla figure does well a burning version will follow....I hope so anyway, fingers crossed

Back