Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man 2000 looks dwarfed!

62 head on shot cracks me up though.
Seriously! I always thought, damn that G2000 gigantic series takes up too much space but I still want it. But that 62 makes it look like Minya.

Regarding the 62 looking at it head on...

Macro-Photography-03.jpg

I just picked this up today, and you are correct sir. He is a beast. I was still surprised by his size even with the pic you posted. It is a great looking figure. Glad I was able to get one.
He's totally awesome...I love his paint job and those eyes 👀!!

He's such a visually striking figure.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

He's totally awesome...I love his paint job and those eyes ��!!

He's such a visually striking figure.

It really is. I saw your other pics with the SHMA GMK Figure. I can't wait to get him also. He looks awesome also. Looks like a good and expensive year for Godzilla fans.

The Japanese sakai versions always make him look more streamlined and not like a suit. On this design I prefer it because the hunchback made everything look worse.

It really is. I saw your other pics with the SHMA GMK Figure. I can't wait to get him also. He looks awesome also. Looks like a good and expensive year for Godzilla fans.
I'm literally in awe with how good the sculpt came out. Kind of regret selling some of my monsterarts lol

Back