Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received in my first ever X-Plus and it was Spacegodzilla! Besides having issues with UPS and having to drive 29 minutes away because of a noob I am still happy. Very impressive piece and it's so big I had to put it on the top shelf.

Ordered 62 Gigantic Godzilla.... Going to wait and get it in hand and decide if I am going to sell my Burning Godzilla or keep both.

Last edited:
I think 62 looks amazing from some angles and funny from others. I'm not crazy about the gigantic figure though...I think the pose looks weird to me. It looks great in outdoors elements but on a shelf it doesn't draw me in like GBG.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The ric 64 with closed mouth with light up fins would've made a great gigantic.
The 50cm Sakai is perfection

1c77d3f67fc431eb09d0eed9a55358ab.jpg

Yeah I have him too...but as I was watching the movie the other day I realized that he can be dramatically improved.

For me 64 > 62

In both movie and Godzilla design.

64 is my fav suit but 62 is very close. 62 is what I use to always think of when I thought of Godzilla as a kid. KK vs G was on tv all the time so that got ingrained into me.

Agreed, I have no issue with it, but I don't get the love for the '62 suit, though I get told that all the time with my '84 love.

From the front 62 Godzilla looks like a silly lizard or cookie monster.. from the side he looks very menacing and reptilian. His dorsal plates are also huge which I think looks great... But I get why some my not like it...

Oh yeah and I am one of those G 84 haters. :)

I think 62 looks amazing from some angles and funny from others. I'm not crazy about the gigantic figure though...I think the pose looks weird to me. It looks great in outdoors elements but on a shelf it doesn't draw me in like GBG.

His pose looks great from some angles but I am a bit worried about how it will display. Suit accuracy is great though. I love my Burning G but I love the Showa movies much more.

62 was the first Godzilla I ever saw, so it definitely has a solid place in my heart. 64 is the consummate suit though. Every time I think of Godzilla, that is the suit I think of.

I think the gigantic 62 is hunched over just a bit too much. It sort of reminds me of a squirrel holding a nut. It really takes away from the greatness of the design. I love the bulkiness of the 62 and the wide flat head.

62 was the first Godzilla I ever saw, so it definitely has a solid place in my heart. 64 is the consummate suit though. Every time I think of Godzilla, that is the suit I think of.

I think the gigantic 62 is hunched over just a bit too much. It sort of reminds me of a squirrel holding a nut. It really takes away from the greatness of the design. I love the bulkiness of the 62 and the wide flat head.

I am not 100% sold on the pose either.. However there are plenty of photos and other kits of him in the same pose. I will have to wait to see him in hand before I make a final call.... But I get where you are coming from. Word from those that have it say it's amazing.

My X-Plus Gigantic series Godzilla 1962 has arrived, and holy **** is this thing incredible. Figure of the year for me so far, and I really don't see anything on the horizon that'll top it. You can really get a good sense of how massive this thing is in the first shot with it posed next to the SH Monsterarts Godzilla. It even dwarfs the Gigantic series Godzilla 2000 over to the left.

zJC2X7oh.jpg

1ha686Qh.jpg

7GDxtObh.jpg

npPuSJPh.jpg

Love how accurate it is to the suit used in Kong Kong vs Godzilla, how it has almost a completely different character depending on the angle you view it at. Probably the most dynamic figure I've ever owned.

Back