Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See, those shots that show him being pissed off or menacing to me look more like the shma lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Still has the eagle/dog face to me. Which I actually like, so... eh, at least now I know I won't be getting the SHMA. I can save $70 on him and spend the same amount on the Bandai Japan 6" G14, Muto, and DX G14. :lol

The price on Amiami.com converted from yen to dollars is about $35. Might want to make sure that it isn't just the Japanese release of the Atomic Breath action Godzilla that's been available in U.S. stores for awhile now.

It could be, someone said Hobby Link Japan also listed what looks like the Destruction City pack from Bandai USA, so there is a question as to what is from Bandai Japan beyond the vinyls.

:yess: :yess:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 166
The price on Amiami.com converted from yen to dollars is about $35. Might want to make sure that it isn't just the Japanese release of the Atomic Breath action Godzilla that's been available in U.S. stores for awhile now.

It could be, someone said Hobby Link Japan also listed what looks like the Destruction City pack from Bandai USA, so there is a question as to what is from Bandai Japan beyond the vinyls.

It just says "city diorama." Not sure if this is the same stuff we've seen in the States, but I know DX carries with it a specific connotation. That is the name of an actual Bandai Japan line so I'm hoping it's something different. I would hope they try to do something different than the mediocre releases Bandai Creation has given us thus far.

Did some minor surgery on my NECA Godzilla. I removed his head & carved out the back side of the ball socket at the base of his neck, and at the base of his head, so that he can look up in a convincing manner. I also removed his jaw, and cut away from the back side of it, so he can open his mouth much wider. I'm pretty happy with the resultant

Attachments

• IMAG0086_1.jpg
    IMAG0086_1.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 182
  • IMAG0088_1.jpg
    IMAG0088_1.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 195
Back