Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I would pick up anything '98 related.

That SHMA 2014 Godzilla looks great. Will definitely be picking it up. I like my vinyls but I always have a lot of fun with the Monsterarts stuff.

Lol fair enough. I love see in the peoples pictures with these guys. Tempts me even more. Haha 2000 has to be bought soon

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I can't stop playing with my MA G2000, what an amazing figure.

Truth. And like others have mentioned - one of the few that I have that can double as a weapon.

He is at the top of my favorites list but he may have company soon. I picked up Spacegodzilla the other day. Also a very cool figure - and massive. Part of the tail will not stay on though which is irritating.

Last edited:
Heres a question: If you collect Godzilla or more specifically the various versions of him that have appeared over the years do you feel that you need the 98 Godzilla to complete that collection despite it being an atrocity? Without him isn't such a collection technically incomplete?

I collect Godzilla and his foes. Since Godzilla fought Zilla. I'd get a toy.

I can't stop playing with my MA G2000, what an amazing figure.

I love the tail. It has such good articulation. :panic:

Loving the Monster-Arts and the big Neca!! Both will be purchased to satisfy my inner Godzilla. Maybe neca will make some Mutos to scale with the bigger Godzilla now. What do you guys think?

I'm getting both, would hate having to choose one over the other. :lol

I just don't have the money, with a baby coming $50 on the big NECA is a big deal and I'd rather get the NECA '84 and the Hallmark ornament than 1 SHMA, ideally I'd get it all, JAKKS too but that's just not in the cards.

Already had my fill on zilla figures at age 8 thru 9 and I will never get touch a zilla figure again.

An effing October release though?! Ill be getting my x-plus godzilla 2003 and 1962 before the 2014 shma.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

P1010797.jpg

He is truly spectacular.

Very photo friendly.

I like what changing the filter to Noir did to his eyes, teeth and nails. :lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Back