Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was watching Evil Knievel today and it dawned on me that both he and Godzilla shared the 70s as icons.

So I felt obliged to create a tribute. :lol

image.jpg

R

I love the colors. The more I look at this figure the more I want it. Really am liking the blended in Toho features. Amazing design that will look way more appealing on a shelf imo.

Really like the neca version, and he firs in well scale wise with the monsterarts. But the ferocity isnt there. After getting Burning Godzilla the attitude that exudes off of him just makes me want the shma even more.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I love the Neca G. I've been playing with it non-stop since i got him. But I agree, the sculpt lacks a certain ferocity. This is more like, "curious Godzilla" rather than, "I'm going to vomit atomic fire down your throat Godzilla" :lol

Hard choice for those that can only afford one or only have limited shelf space.

Do you go with the more ferocious smaller version or the massive more noble version with roar sound effect.

Does the extra 5" and roar make up for the lack of angry. :lol

Last edited:
If I had to choose, I think I would go for the Big ass NECA. That's going to be a great toy. Sound feature? Get outta town! put that sucka in my lap and strap a belt on me, I'm riding this one all the way.

I agree, if only one could be bought, NECA all the way.

Fat ass > Leaner meaner

When is the 24" figure released.

June-July

PO sold out at BBTS for now, still available at EA though.

I'm bummed that the neca large figure still has a bendy tail. Its essentially the same as the smaller figure with a bit more detail. I dont think I need another especially if in all honesty I think he'll look mediocre next to my X-Plus Zillas. I'll probably get both but if I had to pic one I'd easily go with the monsterarts. I think its the nicest designed figure and visually most stunning out of all 2014 merchandise so far.

If I didnt have a collection to fit him into and was a casual fan though and just wanted one decent godzilla figure to represent this one movie I'd get the neca.

I'll press the button one time to make sure it works than never touch it again trust me its how I function lol

Back