Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only question on that for me is sculpts, I haven't found XPlus paint anything special that NECA couldn't do, but who knows what the NECA sculpts will look like. The other piece is articulation, how much will there be and how will it look. I think NECA will end up a cost effective
competitor for Monsterarts more than XPlus.

So far the paint on the Xplus rereleases have been a let down . Neca can move up a couple notches if they pay very close attention to Sculpt quality . Maybe follow Xplus's lead and get licensing for previously released model kit sculpts .

I can't see NECA getting sculpts from other artists, other than using CGI models like with Pacific Rim, I feel like NECA does figures because they love the movies as want to do the work themselves, and especially with classic Godzilla being a hard license to get historically, they probably want to get the most from this experience.

I can't see NECA getting sculpts from other artists, other than using CGI models like with Pacific Rim, I feel like NECA does figures because they love the movies as want to do the work themselves, and especially with classic Godzilla being a hard license to get historically, they probably want to get the most from this experience.

I hope they milk it for all it's worth and release as many versions of the King as possible. :D

Does anyone have photos of the GMK 30cm X-plus Godzilla?? What are your thoughts?? I am thinking of picking him up. I thought I might to get my top fav, G suits 62, 64 (ordered), 68, and the GMK. However I am not sure I am digging on the GMK 30cm version.

Thanks I advance.

PS - I ordered G 64 from Entertainment Earth and I have to say they have about the BEST customer service I have ever dealt with. They have really gone the extra mile for me in the past. Just passing that along.

This is called dedicated customer service . GMK has been shipped . My car wasn't running to hot ! I ended up doing 18.54 miles . My toes are still defrosting

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 260
Fellow freak FrankieDF made these for me. My kids love them!!

This first one is my personal Fav. He actually made it to fit the new G2000 version but that has not shown up yet. But it still works with this guy :)

Here are the two others.. My oldest likes the G. Jr. one the best. But he loves that he does not need the plastic stands for any of these. Anyways great service and nice product from FrankiDF. Here is his site if you are interested. https://CanofBeams.com

If you guys want this then you'd better hurry. They are selling out like crazy. Not that it matters since we are getting a ton of merch this summer.

Back