Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The feet are quite different, but on this toy, their size and the legs seem like a better proportion to the whole. My issue with his feet from the Encounter maquettes was they were small for the leg size and body and didn't look like they could support hi
standing up, these look like they could.

Crud... I'm liking this design less and less. That is a short a$$ tail. And the legs...

Tails fine to me. Feet could use some getting use to but overall it's a great looking figure and looks like the big g.

Only thing I don't like about the toy, ignoring how it's a more simplified toy, is how thin the tail gets, I can't imagine that's how it is in the movie, it seems too thin.

If this is indeed the Jakks Pacific giant figure, and I think it is based on how the articulation looks, it's not going to be the best representation of the new Godzilla anyhow. They sell these 2 foot tall figures for $40 to $50, so certain details will be left out an corners will be cut. I'm sure there'll be plenty of figure buying options out there for kids and adults alike. I'm going to get the one that looks the best at the biggest scale I can get.

The spines are underwhelming. The feet have looked worse. But its not an ugly figured. Basic design and even more basic figure.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Have we heard what scale NECA are making the figures in. I would hope that we might see an 18" Godzilla as its almost
like the Pacific Rim Kaijus were practice for this license and i'm sure they will do Godzilla justice.

If this is indeed the Jakks Pacific giant figure, and I think it is based on how the articulation looks, it's not going to be the best representation of the new Godzilla anyhow. They sell these 2 foot tall figures for $40 to $50, so certain details will be left out an corners will be cut. I'm sure there'll be plenty of figure buying options out there for kids and adults alike. I'm going to get the one that looks the best at the biggest scale I can get.

Based on who we know's making items, NECA'll be the nicest, biggest figure you can buy, if you're ok with price and beign a statue, Sideshow might be a better overall piece.

Have we heard what scale NECA are making the figures in. I would hope that we might see an 18" Godzilla as its almost
like the Pacific Rim Kaijus were practice for this license and i'm sure they will do Godzilla justice.

NECA is definitely doing 18", rumor is they'll be doing other scales, which could be 7" or 12" or both. I'm not going for their 18" figure, but I'm definitely game for 7" or 12".

Down the road, X-Plus will hopefully do the new design in their Gigantic line and really make an impressive figure. In the meantime, NECA and Sideshow will probably have the best representation of this design.

I'm actually looking forward to the eventual Monster-Arts. I just received the 2000 Godzilla and he is a very awesome figure. Of course GMK Godzilla is still the one I'm looking forward to the most.

Some asked NECA on Twitter if the leaked figure was theirs, of course not, but Randy did share that their proto isn't even painted yet, probably tweaking the sculpt a
lot to keep up with the CGI render which makes you wonder how long this one's been done and what details of
the final look may differ.

Can some one please ask Randy if the classic Godzilla merch will be available in England as all Toho Godzilla merch seems to be
unavailable over here.

Back