Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New GMK looks fantastic, Ben!

Can't wait for them to announce the gigantic Burning Godzilla. The internet will explode on that day.

New GMK looks fantastic, Ben!

Can't wait for them to announce the gigantic Burning Godzilla. The internet will explode on that day.

Yeah, that one's going to be crazy cool. I don't know if I'll ever have room to display more than one of these gigantic series figures, but it'd be awesome if I could.

I am going to have to pull the trigger on one of these gigantic GMK Godzillas if I can find one. Its fantastic. What a great representation and beautiful sculpt. There's a good reason why they are sold out everywhere!

I just received the Monster-Arts 2000 Godzilla figure and I have to say it's by far the best Godzilla toy I have now. What a beautiful piece. If they they release GMK Godzilla and 2014 Godzilla figures that are made this well then I'm all in. Bandai, I WANT A MONSTER-ARTS JET JAGUAR!!! NOW!!!!!!

I can't stop looking at his spines. That's my favorite part of that figure. They have such a presence.

Godzilla 2003 is up for PO. This is the re-issue and probably 100 bucks cheaper than the first issue on ebay.

I got mine through this guy in Florida where I ordered some Medicom stuff in the past. Good shipping and prices:

https://www.a10collectibles.com/servlet/the-6700/Toho-Godzilla-Vinyl-Figure/Detail

a20791a143bfdd8028a_m.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to fellow freak Hydrobud, I got my first X-plus Godzilla. The 25cm GMK. Very nice.. Took me about 30 min to figure out how to get he tail in... Even though I new to heat it with a blow dryer I was blow drying the tail itself and not the tail connected to the body so it was just never going in right..

Anyways it's great and will go nicely with my Godzilla 64 30cm that I have coming. Will also get the 62 G after it gets rereleased... I may not be able to wait though and have to go searching for an ebay ric boy version.

Thanks to fellow freak Hydrobud, I got my first X-plus Godzilla. The 25cm GMK. Very nice.. Took me about 30 min to figure out how to get he tail in... Even though I new to heat it with a blow dryer I was blow drying the tail itself and not the tail connected to the body so it was just never going in right..

Anyways it's great and will go nicely with my Godzilla 64 30cm that I have coming. Will also get the 62 G after it gets rereleased... I may not be able to wait though and have to go searching for an ebay ric boy version.

Glad he arrived safe and sound ! Also glad you like him ! Although that one is the better sculpt I decided to stay with the 30 cm . Hope I don't regret it !

I regret getting rid of my X-Plus USA 7 inch GMK Godzilla and the Bandai 8" one, I got rid of X-Plus when I got the Bandai and them had to sell off some of my collection and of the G's I had, GMK was easier to let go but I do like the design and would like getting him back in my collection at some point.

I might order a gigantic X-plus if they do a Gojira I really like. Like an '84 or '89.

Otherwise I couldn't justify the lack of space.
I'm not crazy about the GMK gigantic. It looks really cool for the most part, but the upper body just looks too baggy and saggy or something. I know people love it but ... yeah I'd have to have a massive hardon for a figure to buy something that big and spend that much.

It does bug me that the X-plus figures don't have much articulation, but I think they look fantastic. The monsterarts are just too small and action figure like to make good display IMO.

Took some phone pics I took of my current X-Plus collection after receiving the 25cm 1961 Mothra adult today. Everything I have is 30cm except for her, but she scales really nicely with them.

20uec8l.jpg

30hwodx.jpg

God, I hope the 25cm Ghidorah is sculpted to be as oversized as Mothra...

Back