Statue Gimli Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All these great pics make me wish mine would convert! Hopefully it will soon, I need Gimli!

Just opened mine and it's pretty spectacular. Great pose, detail, sculpting and lots of attachments. The ex is the one to get, the felled orc is a nice gruesome addition to the boring base.

Is the orc's right ear chopped off on the top, I'm not sure whether it's a chip or it's supposed to be like that?

Received my Exclusive today and its fantastic! :yess:
The detail on the helmet, boots, gloves, costume etc....Are top notch. Very impressive, with the finishing touch of the Orc :hi5: IMO the best piece to date :)

Got mine today, he truly is amazing! As a statue, he is the most dynamic and detailed of the lot so far. So happy!
Just a small gripe. The felled orc base accessory sits very loose, like it doesn't fit into the hole properly. Is anyone else experiencing this? I don't want to force it in and risk something snapping off...

Freaks,

Just been having another good look at the statue and noticed that the Orc pointed left ear may have a possible tiny chip at the tip of the ear. It’s not noticeable when looking from the side when on display, only when removed and look at it from the top. It’s almost like a pot hole. Could you please check yours to confirm that’s the way it is?

Thanks in advance...

C'mon guys. the statue post production is flawless or should i say flaw-less. Its just the obsessive compulsiveness and the knit picking that kicks in. piece of the right ear and the finger in the left hand ISNT suppose to be there because its suppose to portray a dead decaying carcass of a orc and that being said the orcs parts have been rotting already and probably eaten by maggots etc. tone it down folks. all of it is normal

I assumed the axe (in the dead goblin) belonged to Balin and Co. and a state of partial decay, partial mummification had set in. Ugh why did I even reply, who cares, it rocks.

Just sent off final payment on this bad boy, should have him in a few days. :panic:

I'll be sure to post some pics when this superb piece arrives. :1-1:

Hec! I may even be able to take a group shot of all the Maquettes to date (apart from Arwen, she won't arrive for a while yet)...what a fantastic line...thanks SS.

Gimli :rock

:duff
Bill

Back