Statue Gimli Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gimli EX #122 arrived yesterday. The maquette line has really revitalized my love of everything LOTR. Gimli is the best of the series so far, IMO Aragorn and Gandalf the Gray a close second and third with Legolas being my least favorite so far - mainly due to the darker skin color. Just ordered an Arwen since in hand photos of her are looking better than the Sideshow shots. She should arrive next week. Then the long wait for Boromir begins!

DSCN1343.jpg

DSCN1345.jpg

DSCN1346.jpg

DSCN1347.jpg

The Fellowship (in progress)
DSCN1344.jpg

DSCN1348.jpg

DSCN1349.jpg

Gimli has shipped and will be here on wednesday.

After seeing this mentioned I was curious, is the ex orc corpse supposed to be missing one of his fingers?

Gimli EX #122 arrived yesterday. The maquette line has really revitalized my love of everything LOTR. Gimli is the best of the series so far, IMO Aragorn and Gandalf the Gray a close second and third with Legolas being my least favorite so far - mainly due to the darker skin color. Just ordered an Arwen since in hand photos of her are looking better than the Sideshow shots. She should arrive next week. Then the long wait for Boromir begins!

DSCN1343.jpg

DSCN1345.jpg

DSCN1346.jpg

DSCN1347.jpg

The Fellowship (in progress)
DSCN1344.jpg

DSCN1348.jpg

DSCN1349.jpg
Your pics really bring out the details of the pieces!

I think this Gimli piece is going to pair really well with some of the SSW orcs - the Orc Warrior, MoS, etc. would all look really good with their heads about to get split open! :)

So I had my flex WL convert a few days ago. My NRD along with the remaining balance was also charged and was shipped 2 days later. Mistake? What's the point in having a flex waitlist if it still processes in full immediately?

On one hand im happy to.get him quicker but this is my fourth piece now in the last month and im flexing 2 others so it would have been nicer to spread it out.

So I had my flex WL convert a few days ago. My NRD along with the remaining balance was also charged and was shipped 2 days later. Mistake? What's the point in having a flex waitlist if it still processes in full immediately?

On one hand im happy to.get him quicker but this is my fourth piece now in the last month and im flexing 2 others so it would have been nicer to spread it out.
Are you sure you were on the Flex Pay WL and not just the regular WL??

I was also FLEX'ing and they sent me an email if I wanted to accelerate the payment so I could receive it sooner. There was no hesitation on my part.

mine was a WL FlexPay as well, I was going to call yesterday to have them charge the whole thing, but I got the shipping notice before I could. Confused me, but I am glad he's on his way.

Yes, he does. I love it. :rock Should have it up sometime this week along with a review of Tim Miller the sculptor of this piece.

Thank ya :duff

Back