Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a Storm Shadow V2 nude body 1 or 2 if possible.

Or if someone has a link where i can get them.

Last edited:
Has anyone tried to remove the tattoo off of rock & rolls' arm?

I did but, it didn't go to well because the skin tone is painted on too. So, I accidentally took off the skin tone in that area also. You might be able to do it, but you would have to be more careful than I was.

Has anyone tried to remove the tattoo off of rock & rolls' arm?

I didn't do Rock & Roll's, but I did Snake Eyes' and I used nail polis remover with a slight abrasive and it came off. I used a cotton ball first but that smudged it a bit too much. Soak it first. Good luck. I also used the same technique to take the tats off the new DAM body.

I didn't do Rock & Roll's, but I did Snake Eyes' and I used nail polis remover with a slight abrasive and it came off. I used a cotton ball first but that smudged it a bit too much. Soak it first. Good luck. I also used the same technique to take the tats off the new DAM body.

Dude! Thanks. It actually started to rub off naturally. But I'll use nail polish to do the rest.

Yea the arms are painted. I removed it lightly swabbing with diluted nail polish remover and it still took some paint off. I drybrushed over what was removed with matching paint.

what color is scarlet's suit supposed to be? so many pics of her out there..so many variants....so i was just curious...mostly...

and dont kill RnR's body....took me forever to find mine..would be a shame...
on my V2 SE body..i used some finger nail polish remover to remove his tat...just be really careful like everyone else says..and use NON acetone....you can dilute it down too..i also have read that rubbing alcohol will work too..never tried that tho....

Yea the arms are painted. I removed it lightly swabbing with diluted nail polish remover and it still took some paint off. I drybrushed over what was removed with matching paint.

what color is scarlet's suit supposed to be? so many pics of her out there..so many variants....so i was just curious...mostly...

and dont kill RnR's body....took me forever to find mine..would be a shame...
on my V2 SE body..i used some finger nail polish remover to remove his tat...just be really careful like everyone else says..and use NON acetone....you can dilute it down too..i also have read that rubbing alcohol will work too..never tried that tho....

Good looking out guys. Thanks!

And for scarlet; there's either navy blue or dark grey. You're good either or.

what about the "yellow"...it's like a yellow/orange almost....thoughts?

Not so much yellow or orange, think military; so like desert gear. Or you can use your own color version of desert tan so think coyote tan, or desert tan but also, remember, that red thing on whatever shoulder she has it on, is essential.

Back