Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those making 88 Stormy, found the perfect 'rope' at JoAnn's. Scale is perfect and it's only $2.50.

photo.jpg

Max could not wait to play with it either.....

Looks sharp. I was at JoAnn's today. Looking for braided elastic in 1.5". No luck. But I wish you would've posted this earlier this morning lol!

Any chance of a quick pic against Storm Shadow's chest?

My '88 Storm Shadow should be in action shortly....

Looks sharp. I was at JoAnn's today. Looking for braided elastic in 1.5". No luck. But I wish you would've posted this earlier this morning lol!

Any chance of a quick pic against Storm Shadow's chest?

My '88 Storm Shadow should be in action shortly....
that would be great just to see the size up..

Toy Anxiety added a few misc joe parts the other day...v1 SS feet, BH body, duke's head/boots....plus some other random stuff..check them out..

oh and ..i still have the SSC v2 Storm shadow suit, backpack, arm/leggings up for sale if anyone is interested..drop me a pm.since im making my own custom suit..i dont need this stuff...any takers...?

Last edited:
what color would you guys say zartans pants/hood is really supposed to be? figure/comic wise..not SSC style....

im seeing a lot of browns when searching..but some of a red/brown or burgundy/maroon color almost.....

Hey Commando, I just happen to have an extra Zartan pistol I am willing to part with. Let me know..

Back