Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys! I'm planning to put a backpack on my Flint. Any suggestions? I'm looking for something a bit close to the backpack form the v1 figure but also translates well into the accessories these figures have. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi guys! I'm planning to put a backpack on my Flint. Any suggestions? I'm looking for something a bit close to the backpack form the v1 figure but also translates well into the accessories these figures have. Thanks!

There's a ton of military gear out there for you to pick and choose. What style are you going for? Any particular color you'd like (desert, woodland, OD green, or good ole black).

Have the following figures left:
Viper EX
Viper reg
Black Dragon Ninja EX
Hawk EX
Dusty EX

I won't break them down myself, but these guys are available for cheap...

There's a ton of military gear out there for you to pick and choose. What style are you going for? Any particular color you'd like (desert, woodland, OD green, or good ole black).

Hi Kibagami, with style I'm going for something modern like the other SSC Joe figures have but to be honest I'm just open for any suggestions or recommendations from you guys. I prefer OD green for it if ever. I'm fairly new to kitbashing and I'm trying to add some gear to my Joes to make them a bit unique.

Back