Ghostbusters: The Video Game June 2009

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah iwanted the slimer pack but a. was a bit pricey and b. the us version wouldnt work on my ps3 anyway. im guna se if anyone is selling the stuff seperately at some point! i want the minimates and the slimer statue mostly.

I think reviews can give you a reasonable idea. Obviously, only you can know if you will like a game or not, but personally, I don't have the time or money to buy (or rent) and play every game out there. Reviews act as a filtering device as to what I might try, or might not try. If you look at 10 reviews, and the average is a 6/10, it probably isn't a good game. If the average is a 9.1/10, it probably is.

Reviews don't always help. inFamous got great reviews and it is a pile.
i usually read reviews and also include user reviews = you guys will let me know what you think from initial impressions once its released. i still can't decide if i want it for PS3 or 360 though, i haven't really played on LIVE in a while so i might go for the 360 to make it earn its keep besides netflix.

In my experience reviews are not accurate at all. Only I will know if I will like a game or not. The reviewer bases scores off of his feelings on the game too. Just because he likes it doesn't mean I will. Simple. Reviews are useless to me. The only way I'll know I like a game or not is if I play it myself.

I played the Ghostbusters game at San Diego Comic Con last year. I loved it so if it is the same as the demo or improved at all, I will love the final game.

Infamous is fun as hell. A pile in someone's eyes, maybe, but if that person is a pile...makes sense.

Ghostbusters should be rated high, looks great can't wait.

the wait will be over soon, im sure it will be at least decent, im just hoping its not short or a letdown ...

yeah im so excited about this game. i love the gb franchise and in all honesty i dont bother with reviews that much, i always go see a movie or play a game if i like the look of it myself, i generally dont care what other ppl think. and with this being an officialy licesned game with the original cast, the movie sequences make it worth while. so all in all im looking forward to it.

i jst hope the free tshirt iget from play with it is a decent one.

any1 know what will be in the prima guide?? silly question i knw. im jst guessing maps, tips and hints, info on the weapons and gadgets etc. mayb some cool pics of the art from the game.

Back