Ghostbusters: The Video Game June 2009

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a blast with this one personally. I don't know if we will see anymore with the original cast...maybe if they do a reboot or something we could see one with a new cast though.

I really liked the game, but it had VERY little replayability. If they make another one, I'll wait for it to get down to $20 before I pick it up

I couldn't get into this game when I got it so it's been packed away. The Lego games are really getting to me so I think I might have to break this one out again...

i have to say i loved this game. it was far less repetitive than i thought it was going to be and although the gameplay may not be the best around i enjoyed it, and the story was muchbetter than i expected, defiantely one for the fans! i found myself playing just to get to the next cgi cutscene. thumbs up from me!

Absolutely loved this game. Being a Ghostbusters fan and a Dead Space fan made this game a blast.
I wouldn't mind them adding a character creation aspect to the game, given 'our' Ghostbuster didn't have any lines.

This game was really good. I remember the Wii had a different version which I never had a chance to play.

Cool. I have it on the 360, but that thing sounds like a helicopter coming in to land, so it will be nice to have this on the PS4 or Switch with upgraded graphics.

Pc was great....no longer compatible with windows...
:(

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I know everyone is annoyed they've removed the multiplayer from the remaster, but that doesn't bother me. Are the graphics improved enough for me to double dip?

I know everyone is annoyed they've removed the multiplayer from the remaster, but that doesn't bother me. Are the graphics improved enough for me to double dip?

The graphics are the same as the original, but runs at a higher resolution with better image treatment and runs in 60fps. Definitely worth it.

I picked this up on Black Friday for the Switch. Never played it before, but I?m having such a fun time with this one. So glad I picked it up. Well worth it.

Back