Ghostbusters: The Video Game June 2009

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah the tshirt is exclusive to play.com. as far as it shows its a white tee with the no ghost logo and the game title underneath. might chance to the actual box art tho so wont know until it comes.

If you are in the mood to watch Ghostbusters on Blu-ray (being released the same day as the game), you can get it for $9.99 at Amazon if you enter the codes GHOSTBLU and SONYPIC5 during checkout. For the time being, they stack and take a total of ten bucks off their selling price of $19.99.

Not a bad deal, if you're interested.

If you are in the mood to watch Ghostbusters on Blu-ray (being released the same day as the game), you can get it for $9.99 at Amazon if you enter the codes GHOSTBLU and SONYPIC5 during checkout. For the time being, they stack and take a total of ten bucks off their selling price of $19.99.

Not a bad deal, if you're interested.

Doesn't look like it's available at Amazon any more. :confused:

IGN suggested that the Blu Ray version of GB would be coming with the PS3 version of the game, but the amazon.com page doesn't seem to say anything about it. Can anyone confirm this?

Looks like a lot of people found out about this deal...

I'm sure it will be back up for preorder soon, and hopefully the coupon codes will still work.

I have a feeling they took it down so they could correct it so only one code works at a time. :monkey2

As expected, the Blu-ray is up for order again at Amazon, but both coupons don't work. Still, I can't complain for $14.99.

I typically think of it as a grading scale akin to school grades, where a 9=A, 8=B, 7=C, 6=D, 5 or below=F. Because the games with 5 scores are not typically "average" so much as garbage that you shouldn't bother playing, whereas those with 7s are usually only half-way decent.

Whatever happened to reading (or watching) the review? I fail to see how anybody can look at some arbitrary grading scale and make a decision based that. That's why I don't think these grades really matter at all.

I've had this on preorder for well over a year, looked at my reciept, and I reserved it at the same time I reserved Super Smash Brothers for the Wii!!

I don't care about the reviews, I would buy it no matter what.

Whatever happened to reading (or watching) the review? I fail to see how anybody can look at some arbitrary grading scale and make a decision based that. That's why I don't think these grades really matter at all.
Obviously, anyone should read a review through (or more than one, preferably) before considering buying a game, but the grades are summations of the reviews that you can expect to be fairly uniform across a given site, and this is a good proxy for whether or not you can expect a game to be "good." For me, they often serve as a filtering device as to what I'm going to use my time to read versus what I won't. If a game gets a 5, I may skim through the first page, double check to make sure that other sites feel similarly (with very few exceptions, they do), then move on to look at something else.

Back