Ghostbusters Accessory Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Below is the updated prices.

Ghostbusters 1 & 2 Set $40
Paintings $25 each
Patches $20

Greggo

When will begin to take payments for the GB1 patch set?

Im taking payments now mate, But they will start shipping at some point next week.

Hey Greggo, did we ever get images of what the patches look like? Still need to get a set for my figs...would love to see how they turned out! :rock

Are these still available? or does anyone have a set they would like to sell? I've been wanting to get my hands on the 1/6 Greggo Blueprint.

yep, sorry for the bump, but greggo, if there's any chance you're still doing these i'd love the $40 accessory set and the viggo painting :D

i can't believe that i missed these...but it also started and ended before i was a full time boardie on here....Greggo....i will happily pay for a full GB set 1 & 2...plus the painting.....let me know if these are available and i can send money asap...thanks

I sent a PM three weeks ago, but didn't get a reply.

I too am also interested in a set. I hope if more people are interested maybe he might offer a second run.

i also sent a pm, weeks ago....maybe greggo is busy....please greggo if you still have these send me a pm....thanks..:)

I would also be interested, though I'm guessing that Greggo's interest in this has passed. Any one else interested in trying something similar? Could be a nice payday in it for you. . .

If you guys are interested in something like this moving forward, I would suggest you PM Corrose. He has done similar things, and may be willing to take over if there is enough interest.

If you guys are interested in something like this moving forward, I would suggest you PM Corrose. He has done similar things, and may be willing to take over if there is enough interest.[/QUOT

Great idea I was also trying to bring Creg Customs slimer project to life as well. :dunno I guess we will see.

Last edited:
Back