Ghostbusters Accessory Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey mate hope you are well? Dont worry about the budget these sets are not limited at all. I make so many sets up so that I can ship them out fast, its just the prototypes that take the time. Hopefully I will have the prototype set complete in 2 weeks but I cant promise anything as im working so much at the moment. Thats why I dont take any money off anyone until they are ready ship. I dont like promising and people not getting there goods that they have spent there hard earned cash on. So for everyone that reads this Im sorry if it does take me time to complete the sets. Dont worry KingGrayskull I know your not having a go I just want to keep people updated.

Anyway as for your second request, These will be possible to do on fabric paper and the results should be great. When I print out more ties I'll pop these on there also. The name tags in Ghostbusters 1 and 2 changed so do you want different versions made. Ghostbusters 2 version I believe was a type face were Ghostbusters 1 was hand stitched? But Im not 100% sure so if anyone knows please post.

Cheers again mate and hope Ive answered all you questions even though I went on a bit lol

Hey Greggo, first: AMAZING work!

Im definitly in, however I am a little on low budget at the moment so is there a deadline for the sets?

second: As you seem to be able to do things like that would you be willing to do another "set" consisting of all the required GBs patches printed on cloth?
Here are the patches I would need:

- 3 nametags for Spengler, Venkman, Stantz, Zeddemore, Tully + an extra Spengler for Louis

- 5 GBI signs

- 5 GBII signs

- 5 GBIII signs ( ;) )

Hey everybody Hope you are all well? I know there hasn't been an update for this thread from myself for a while, and for that I want to say sorry. I have been mega busy with all my jobs as well as doing a load of custom work. I just want to say I have not forgotten about these sets at all, they are still being worked on.

That said cause its been a while since an update I can confirm I will very soon be shipping Vigo The carpathian Paintings. Also there has been a slight increase on the price, due to the cost of the materials used and the time to takes to make each one. Therefore the Price is now $20 instead of $15. I'am very sorry about this, but the increase just covers the cost. I have also updated the the print. It is now sharper and the colour is closer to the on screen version.

Please see revised sample below the new version is the one on the right.

img1581ju.jpg

These will start shipping next week, If you would like one please send $20 to [email protected]

I will sort out the interest list for the Ghostbusters set.

Many Thanks

Gregg

Wow this looks amazing and the price is fantastic! I can't wait to see more. I sadly don't have any 1/6th GB's atm though, but if I do pick some up I will be grabbing these to go with them for sure. Again, amazing work.

...Anyway as for your second request, These will be possible to do on fabric paper and the results should be great. When I print out more ties I'll pop these on there also. The name tags in Ghostbusters 1 and 2 changed so do you want different versions made. Ghostbusters 2 version I believe was a type face were Ghostbusters 1 was hand stitched? But Im not 100% sure so if anyone knows please post.

Since I would ALSO love sets of all the patches for my customs, here's my contribution:

GHOSTBUSTERS (1984) patches:

VenkPatch.jpg

StzPatch.jpg

SpengPatch.jpg

ZedPatch.jpg

GB4Names.jpg

GHOSTBUSTERS II (1989) patches:

Venkman&2ndPatch.jpg

Stantz&2ndPatch.jpg

Spengler&2ndPatch.jpg

Zeddemore&2ndPatch.jpg

GB2SetNames.jpg

Nametags on the GB I outfits:

ghostbusters-789876.JPG

...and on the GB II outfits:

gb2.jpg

I will offer these no problem but as a new set at a different price.

So this is what you would get in the set for $20

Ghosbusters 1:
Venkman Tag
Stantz Tag
Spengler Tag
Zeddemore Tag
4 x Ghostbusters Logo Patch

Ghostbusters 2:
Venkman Tag
Stantz Tag
Spengler Tag
Zeddemore Tag
Tulley Tag
5 x Ghostbusters 2 Logo Patch

I will offer these no problem but as a new set at a different price.

So this is what you would get in the set for $20

Ghosbusters 1:
Venkman Tag
Stantz Tag
Spengler Tag
Zeddemore Tag

Ghostbusters 2:
Venkman Tag
Stantz Tag
Spengler Tag
Zeddemore Tag
Tulley Tag

Please count me in for both, thanks!

Hey Guys and Ghouls

I have some new images for you all to look at. These sets will be ready very soon but in the meantime heres the images :)

img1597d.jpg

img1599u.jpg

img1600m.jpg

img1601ko.jpg

img1602m.jpg

img1603r.jpg

img1604f.jpg

img1605f.jpg

img1606w.jpg

Im sorry to say I have had to remove some of the items on the old list, this to due to cost of materials. Im very sorry about this but I have removed the items that are not in the movie. Take a look at what you now get in the set.

Ghostbusters 1 and 2 $40
4x Business cards
5x Venkmans Physic cards
The Atlantic Magazine
Time Magazine
Omni Magazine
4x Proton Pack License
Ghostbuster Invoice Paper
USA Today Newspaper
New York Post
Spook Central Blue Prints
Rays Occult Business Card
Tobin Spirit Book (not seen in the film) Book will open with pages.
Who's Who and Whats that magazine
Technology Tomorrow.

Vigo The carpathian Painting $25
Will be roughly A4 size printing on canvas with wooden frame.

The Ghostbusters Master Oil Painting $25
Will be roughly A4 size printing on canvas with wooden frame.

Ghostbusters Patch set $20

Ghosbusters 1:
Venkman Tag
Stantz Tag
Spengler Tag
Zeddemore Tag
Ghostbusters 2:
Venkman Tag
Stantz Tag
Spengler Tag
Zeddemore Tag
Tulley Tag

The Tobin guide is looking very nice indeed, All the pages open and Im tying it up the movie to make it look like it belongs in the movie.

I hope you like?

Thanks for everything Greggo

Last edited:
I'm still in for GB sets 1 and 2! :)

btw, can we see what is the "GB master painting?"... not sure what prop that'd be...

thanks!

I think Mattel is trying to steal your thunder with the accessories that Winston comes with :p

I'm still game for this though when its ready!

Here is more pics for you all to look at. Pictures of The Ghostbusters Master Painting. Also the finished Tobin Spirit Guide. (all pages open) Let me know what you all think.

img1608.jpg

img1615i.jpg

img1614.jpg

img1613.jpg

img1612x.jpg

img1611c.jpg

img1610e.jpg

img1609x.jpg

Enjoy :)

So here you go everyone! The set is complete! Here is some more pics of the remaining items and the a picture of you get in the set.

Ghostbusters ID Cards
img1626mp.jpg

img1627t.jpg

Photos for the Tobins Spirit Book
img1628x.jpg

The new back for the Omni Magazine. This is the actual 1984 back cover
img1629.jpg

Technology Tomorrow and Who's Who magazine.
img1630.jpg

img1631d.jpg

Globe and Invoice Paper
img1632f.jpg

img1633k.jpg

The complete set
img1634.jpg

img1639z.jpg

So there you go. The Sets and the Paintings will start shipping next week.
As for the patches these will be shipping in about 2 weeks.

If you want a set please send a list of what you want with the money and to my paypal below: I will then create a list and update when the items are shipping. Thank you all

[email protected]

Back