Greggo's Custom accessory sets interest thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool stuff!

I'm interested in a Ghostbusters set. Might I also suggest you add a:
Roylance Guide (of Secret Societies and Sects)
Spates Catalog (of Nameless Horrors)
Leon Zundinger's "Magicians, Martyrs and Madmen"

Since they are also mentioned in the films along with Tobin's Spirit Guide.

- TGM

Cool stuff!

I'm interested in a Ghostbusters set. Might I also suggest you add a:
Roylance Guide (of Secret Societies and Sects)
Spates Catalog (of Nameless Horrors)
Leon Zundinger's "Magicians, Martyrs and Madmen"

Since they are also mentioned in the films along with Tobin's Spirit Guide.

- TGM

Yeah mate that sounds good I'll check them out!

Greggo

Yeah mate that sounds good I'll check them out!

Greggo

Glad to hear you want to tackle the Ghostbusters books but be forewarned that they are pretty much "theoretical" books because none of them ever actually appeared on film. I just hope you don't base the appearance of the Tobin's Spirit Guide on the West End Games version, it was pretty obnoxious looking.

Hi everyone just another update for you, I will soon be starting work on the Ghostbuster set.
Im now going to be offering the set with out the paintings. Im still going to be making the paintings but they will be a sold on there own.
Each painting will be the same size as an A4 Piece of paper (296mm in height and 211mm in width)
Im soon going to start an interest thread just for the Ghostbusters sets. With added items :)

Cheers

Greggo

Excellent. Really looking forward to the Ghostbusters set. Please post a link here to the interest thread when you're ready to start. Thanks! :)

I am interested in the Ghostbusters set. Probably the Indiana Jones stuff too.

Have given any thought to doing a LOST set? I'm not sure if the interest would be as widespread as Ghostbusters obviously....

Maybe some Oceanic boarding passes, Hurley's lottery ticket, Kates mugshot, Sawyers letter, Locke's walkabout brochure, Locke's leter to Jack, Faraday's journal, Ben's dossiers on the survivors, Jacob's list (and Ben's for that matter), some Oceanic 6 newspaper clippings, Desmonds 'failure' printout, Charlies Top Ten list.... Just a thought! :)

Yeah mate thats a great idea, I will look into it, sounds like a great bunch of little props, if you can think of anymore feel free to add them.
Then I'll put the list together I really like the sound of this one bud :)

Greggo

Have given any thought to doing a LOST set? I'm not sure if the interest would be as widespread as Ghostbusters obviously....

Maybe some Oceanic boarding passes, Hurley's lottery ticket, Kates mugshot, Sawyers letter, Locke's walkabout brochure, Locke's leter to Jack, Faraday's journal, Ben's dossiers on the survivors, Jacob's list (and Ben's for that matter), some Oceanic 6 newspaper clippings, Desmonds 'failure' printout, Charlies Top Ten list.... Just a thought! :)

Nice! I'll do a little more brainstorming today...

Cool mate if you want to put the list up on here, then I'll get round to doing the prototypes after the other ones I have planned also. I have a few commissions to get out of the way aswell as my Fight cLub sets to sent out. But Im very interested in this and will do this. Thought I would say that before someone else gets there lol

Cool mate if you want to put the list up on here, then I'll get round to doing the prototypes after the other ones I have planned also. I have a few commissions to get out of the way aswell as my Fight cLub sets to sent out. But Im very interested in this and will do this. Thought I would say that before someone else gets there lol

Aslo what about Sawyer Watership Down Book, Walt's Comic, Apollo Chocolate bar, there is loads more this will be a great set :)

Picture of Desmond and Penny! How could I have missed that one.. Jeebus!

Sayid's pic of Nadia.

Something to do with Drive Shaft.. Album? Tour poster?

How about Doctor Who?

Journal of Impossible Things
500 year diary
The Dalek "To Victory!" propoganda poster
Note book and pencil for sarah jane
Scientific documents for #3
just to start...

How about Doctor Who?

Journal of Impossible Things
500 year diary
The Dalek "To Victory!" propoganda poster
Note book and pencil for sarah jane
Scientific documents for #3
just to start...

Oh yeah Im liking the sound of it. I Love The dalek "To Victory!" Poster. Rose Tyler missing poster aswell. There will be loads so I will also keep an eye open aswell!

Oh yeah Im liking the sound of it. I Love The dalek "To Victory!" Poster. Rose Tyler missing poster aswell. There will be loads so I will also keep an eye open aswell!

I want to start gathering reference material for you. Should I post it here or start a new thread....? How do you want to handle it?

Back