Ghostbusters Accessory Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added mate. Yeah indeed the the proton pack Licenses are a bit fun lol.

Ok, I guess I'm legal to view the Pics now. If it's possible to see some close ups; would be good Too!:)

Thanks Greggo.

Last edited:
So here you go Guys and ghouls lol. Here is a few prototypes of some of the accessories that will be in the Ghostbusters set. I didnt just want to do the covers of the Newspapers and Magazines I wanted to create the felling that these are real for the 1:6 scale world. As you can see all headlines and stories are Ghostbusters related and even headlines from 1984, I had to do a bit of research on this as I was born in 1984 and so I dont know much about the news headlines lol. Anyway I hope you like them enjoy. If you are interested in any of sets please comment on the thread.

img1143k.jpg

img1144o.jpg

img1145n.jpg

img1146yo.jpg

img1147k.jpg

img1148n.jpg

OUTSTANDING!!! All of those proto pieces look great. I can't wait to see what the rest of the goodies look like. These accessories are going to add so much to the figures, especially for diorama purposes! You've really done a man's job there, sir! :cool: :rock

Nice, only thing I would suggest is a cleaner cut.

At this stage these are early prototypes, just wanted to get something out there, Im trying to iron out all the future problems and I make the sets. Im also using different papers to give a realistic effect. But I will keep this in mind thanks mate.

OUTSTANDING!!! All of those proto pieces look great. I can't wait to see what the rest of the goodies look like. These accessories are going to add so much to the figures, especially for diorama purposes! You've really done a man's job there, sir! :cool: :rock

Cheers mate Im glad you like it, more to come soon hopefully :)

Here you go This is the Prototype for the Vigo painting. Printed on Canvas and mounted on a wooden frame. Take no notice of the first shot it was the angle it was taken, I can tell you now the picture frame is straight. I took this picture to show the scale. Hope you guys like it? I may varnish this also so it looks like oil paint.

img1149b.jpg

img1150v.jpg

img1151bv.jpg

Hi. I'm interested in the Ghostbusters 1 and 2 movie props sets, and the Ghostbusters "master" painting. Is this the humorous painting at the end of Ghostbusters 2 with the guys and baby Oscar? If it is, I would like that one. Thanks! :)

Hi. I'm interested in the Ghostbusters 1 and 2 movie props sets, and the Ghostbusters "master" painting. Is this the humorous painting at the end of Ghostbusters 2 with the guys and baby Oscar? If it is, I would like that one. Thanks! :)

Yeah mate your correct it that painting with baby oscar! This will be made the same way as the Vigo painting.

Viggo looks like a real badass even in miniature! :lol And I like the idea of varnishing the print, that should give it just the right scale effect. :)

These items are great...sort of broke right now or i would be into a set.

I am actually working on something that would go along nicely with your set...pics coming soon.

M.

Hey guys just a quick update. Hopefully I will have some more images of some other props by the end of the week. Fingers crossed.

Hey Greggo, first: AMAZING work!

Im definitly in, however I am a little on low budget at the moment so is there a deadline for the sets?

second: As you seem to be able to do things like that would you be willing to do another "set" consisting of all the required GBs patches printed on cloth?
Here are the patches I would need:

- 3 nametags for Spengler, Venkman, Stantz, Zeddemore, Tully + an extra Spengler for Louis

- 5 GBI signs

- 5 GBII signs

- 5 GBIII signs ( ;) )

Back