Greggo's Custom accessory sets interest thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys

Below is a pic of what the finished Fight Club Set looks like! Inside the packet and what you get in the set. All sets will be packed in this way. I thought I would post it to show people what a complete set looks like.I hope you like it?

img1136g.jpg

So here you go Guys and ghouls lol. Here is a few prototypes of some of the accessories that will be in the Ghostbusters set. I didnt just want to do the covers of the Newspapers and Magazines I wanted to create the felling that these are real for the 1:6 scale world. As you can see all headlines and stories are Ghostbusters related and even headlines from 1984, I had to do a bit of research on this as I was born in 1984 and so I dont know much about the news headlines lol. Anyway I hope you like them enjoy. If you are interested in any of sets please comment on the thread below

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75985&page=3

img1143k.jpg

img1144o.jpg

img1145n.jpg

img1146yo.jpg

img1147k.jpg

img1148n.jpg

Those are way awesome! I've never seen "Fight Club" so couldn't appreciate the coolness of those accessories. But "Ghostbusters" was a childhood favorite of mine and those are WAY cool. Keep it up :)

Hey guys

Below is a pic of what the finished Fight Club Set looks like! Inside the packet and what you get in the set. All sets will be packed in this way. I thought I would post it to show people what a complete set looks like.I hope you like it?

img1136g.jpg

WONDERFUL. Love the packet too, nice touch.

Ive got reference of the comic from lost. Every page mate so im going to try and have ago of doing every page of the comic mate.

:thud:

....wow....

Do you want me to actually do up a list? You seen to have a pretty good grasp of it.

Yeah mate draw up a list. I dont really follow LOST. Only watched the first season, You will know more than me dude.

Here you go This is the Prototype for the Vigo painting. Printed on Canvas and mounted on a wooden frame. Take no notice of the first shot it was the angle it was taken, I can tell you now the picture frame is straight. I took this picture to show the scale. Hope you guys like it? I may varnish this also so it looks like oil paint.

img1149b.jpg

img1150v.jpg

img1151bv.jpg

Thats just amazing buddy! You really are a talent! Some Ghostbusters fans going to love you :clap

Yeah mate draw up a list. I dont really follow LOST. Only watched the first season, You will know more than me dude.

Just did up a 'wishlist' with links and everything but then accidentally hit one of my bookmarks and wiped it all out. :slap
I'm at work so I don't have the time to type it all out again. I'll post it up tonight.

Here you go This is the Prototype for the Vigo painting. Printed on Canvas and mounted on a wooden frame. Take no notice of the first shot it was the angle it was taken, I can tell you now the picture frame is straight. I took this picture to show the scale. Hope you guys like it? I may varnish this also so it looks like oil paint.

img1149b.jpg

img1150v.jpg

img1151bv.jpg

Now thats just plain awesome!

Sick!

Can't wait for the Fight Club set and I very much hope you turn your attention to 1:6 LOST replicas.

I very much hope you turn your attention to 1:6 LOST replicas.

Any idea's for the LOST stuff Entropy? I have a pretty hefty wish list. Not sure how much of it is realistic (or if everything gets made how much it'll be...). Mind if I PM you my wish list and see if you have anything to add/remove? I think it'll be smart to cross reference with someone so it's not just stuff that I'D like to see.

img1149b.jpg

img1150v.jpg

img1151bv.jpg

Greggo your a madman!!! That is so AWESOME!!!! :rock:rock

Back