GG-Elrond Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gambit

Super Freak
Reaction score
Saw the prototype pic yesterday on the Turkish Collector forum but the admin removed the pic due it was requested by GG (he says)

The bust is from the ROTK scene where he is handing over the Narsil to Aragorn. The base is like the building columns of Rivendell. Anyone else saw this piece as well?

I will try to post pics as soon as it will be re-posted

Sounds very cool.............. This line is shaping up to the best LOTR bust line out there

is the anduril sword a part of the bust? or is Elrond empty-handed?

Darth Loki said:
Damn, I was all excited for some pics.

Ditto!!!

I hope this line ends up being as high quality as their Harry Potter busts. I think Aragorn and the Ringwraith are due in January, although GG has gotten pretty bad about delivering items on time.

I wonder if they will wait until Toy Fair to officially unveil the Elrond and Saruman busts together.

ah man cant wait to see it. damnit i wish someone saved the pic before it was taken down.

nash said:
is the anduril sword a part of the bust? or is Elrond empty-handed?

I obvioulsy haven't seen it but I have a hard time imagining the bust NOT coming with the sword.

This one must be a skittle holder, I can't imagine they would incorporate the light-up feature.

There was no light up on the pic,
he is wearing a brown cape

one thing I realize was: the face sculpt looked relatively younger to Hugo Weawing in the movie, it was not looking like an elf of x hundered years but only 30 years.

I just realized also when I saw the other thread that there was the pic of the GG animated new Yoda mauqette also along with the Elrond. (I totally forgot yoda as I am not collecting Animated series) Which makes sure that the new bust is Elrond :rolleyes:

Looking forward to seeing the pic. I'll definitely be ordering. Hope they work some orcs into the line sometime this year. And maybe an Easterling, or Haradhrim (one of the ones who "drove" the oliphaunt).

Nazgurl said:
Looking forward to seeing the pic. I'll definitely be ordering. Hope they work some orcs into the line sometime this year. And maybe an Easterling, or Haradhrim (one of the ones who "drove" the oliphaunt).
I would definitely buy an Easterling bust.

Back