GG-Elrond Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bannister said:
Hey josh that's not cool. Just ask Fritz if he thinks he got a good deal.:rotfl

That's true. :lol

---------------------------------------------------

Cracks me up though if I say I don't like something from another company folks jump on me, because I don't criticize very many SS pieces. Like just because I like most of what SS does means I can't say something about other companies work. :rotfl

TOE said:
Sometimes they don't do great with the likeness even with their laser tech., for example the Luke bust
GG doesn't use the laser scanning on every bust or statue they make. I doubt they had a laser scan of mark hamil because the technology was not available at that time. Also the A New Hope Leia bust and Old Ben...I highly doubt they had a laser scan of those either. It just depends, for the majority of the PT stuff they probably do have laser scanned information.

Yeah, I doubt they had the laser scan on those. They could I suppose have video or picture files and then put those into a program that would digitally map their faces but I don't know that for sure. That might not even be possible yet.

productDetail.png

When I first seen this I thought it was Frodo, either way it dosen't look good at all. It looks like he's wearing Frodo's Clothes.

The head looks too small, but he does look more elf like in that sculpt. It's okay, I like the fact it captures a moment, but not really want I expected. The expression looks a little meek and frightened.

It ok but I rather have a 1/6 scale figure of him from sideshow. hopefully in the prologue armor.

I say its the Eyebrows - they just aren't as strong and angular as they should be!

See if this lil Photoshop action doesn't help, borrowing eyebrows from a pic of Hugo as Elrond.

Last edited:
Back